The Preaching work has ended and now the end will come... have you heard ?

by thasmyquixtar5000 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Welcome to the board! Glad to know that scary voice he used didn't upset you! It really is funny to see what extent they will go to try and bully their audience.

Honesty...that's the funniest pic!

Swalker

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Fear is control, Fear is motivation, Fear is power = psychosis of fear..................Fear is not love !

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Thas....,

WELCOME!!! Here is the audio, as well as the link to the other thread which shows this announcement...

I am sure your husband will find this most interesting.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127638/2258354/post.ashx#2258354

They did infact say this I heard the audio myself. However, they are now back peddeling. See what another poster just posted:

**Looks like someone in the WTC made a booboo******** LOL!!!!! & it is not the 1st time. Can anyone say Damage Control!!!

============================================================================

Subject:

FW: Bro. Moberg sends...MATT.24:14 BEING FULFILLED? NOT TRUE !I recalled this message because it does not have the approval of the slave.

FRIENDS - THERE IS THE EMAIL AND SOUND BIT GOING AROUND THAT A BROTHER GAVE AT AN ASSEMBLY THAT SAID THAT THE "FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE" HAD SAID THAT

MATT. 24:14 WAS FULFILLED . NOT TRUE . A BROTHER HAS CHECKED WITH LEGAL AT THE BRANCH AND HE SAID THAT IT WAS NOT TRUE AND WAS "BEING HANDLED" AT THIS TIME. PLEASE.. IF YOU HEAR OF THIS OR YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT AND SENT IT OUT TO SOMEONE ELSE..PLEASE SEND THEM THE TRUTH SO WE CAN STOP THIS FALSE EMAIL & SOUND BIT.

MUCH THANKS...AND WARM CHRISTIAN LOVE... BRO. RICK MOBERG

IP: NYWVptMV8XQ5TuVu

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127219/1.ashx

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I was curious about why no one has called on me lately. hmmm. lol!

Welcome to the forum.

plm

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Yup, twelve years ago. So I think this could officially called....old light, or flickering light.

tsof

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, since I just read on another thread that the man is apparently in trouble for overstepping his bounds, I think we all see how powerful a tool the internet is. As this would have normally just been rumor and urban legend with no back up, easy to put out. Instead it is in your face, can't ignore it, and everyone knows now information. Interesting, isn't it? Maybe Satan was puppeting that mans speech.

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

In an interesting aside there was once a tape that made the rounds in my old hall. It was of african brothers singing the songs. Everyone in the hall heard it and there was no denying it was the songs we sung on a weekly basis, just in a different language. It was really beautiful and is the fondest memory of my wasted decade.

It's interesting tho that the elders refused to sanction the tape claiming that we don't know what words they were using implying that the words could be sexual/demonic or whatever yet when something like this happens they seize on it eagerly in spite of the obvious and the repeated injunctions about spreading gosip and rumour and the fact that if it was real there would have been an official statement from the GB.

To me this prove that all people are the same in this regard: We hear what we want, see what we want, believe what we want even if our "official" belief's/actions contradict or damn it.

• geevee
    geevee

Hi all, pasted this on another one and thought it would go well here too. I received this email before under the heading of "Rectification of Matt24.

Email:I received this from the sister below. I had gotten the clip from several. It sure made me realize how we'll probably feel when we do get the message that the work has been done to Jehovah's satisfaction.
    Betty
    friends,
    some of you have heard a sound clip of a brother's talk in texas on 'Matt 24:14 is now fulfilled'.
    IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU STOP AND/OR DELETE THIS MESSAGE. The Governing Body did not authorize this brother to say this. unfortunately, it is being spread at the speed of light to folks.
    so please send an email to all your lists that if they have received it in their email, or have sent it out, that morally you should inform everyone on your lists that this is NOT LEGIT. if you send it to everyone on your lists, then if they receive it in the future, they will be informed.
    we all need to be reminded of what the FDS said in the KM, that we should try our best not to send out UNVERIFIED "news" or experiences. i know we all get so excited. and it is true that, as the clip brought out, we should all be trying to do our best before we can no longer try.
    so all you dear ones, please go do this now. that will be a good thing. see letter below, esp the last sentence!
    bev
    ====================================
    B,
    Although this talk was legit, it was not authorized for this brother to make the statement and a CO contacted me and told me to pass this along to those who received that clip.
    you'll probably be getting lots of these emails. J.
    Subject: Fw: SAD Talk re: Matt 24:14--PLEASE DELETE---EVEN MORE IMPORTANT
    Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:43:41

• thasmyquixtar5000
    thasmyquixtar5000

now that is really funny... LMAO on this one...

• avishai
    avishai

Dammit!! Why could'nt it have ended when I was 7 so I could have watched all my saturday cartoons? I missed soooo many episodes of "The kroftt super show, Tarzan, the superfriends, etc.!!! Dammit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit