The Preaching work has ended and now the end will come... have you heard ?

by thasmyquixtar5000 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    Why could'nt it have ended when I was 7 so I could have watched all my saturday cartoons?

I loved cartoons, too, but instead I had to get up every Saturday and go preaching! What kind of a life is that for a kid?????

Avishai, nice to see you back!

Swalker

• Lady Liberty
  • Ticker
    Ticker

Wow! Makes you wonder what the Watchtower Corps. next move is going to be in say 3-5 years? Surely they all knew about this in the upper realms of the watchtower heavies.

Ticker

• LowTech
    LowTech

Maybe I'm putting more into this than there is...but sometimes I get the feeling that these things are allowed to be said and later denied to see how the R&F will react. Kinda like a poll to get peoples thoughts on things to deceide if you want to try something in the future.

Just my thoughts.

Christopher

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Their end is coming the inter-net is going to bring them down, well maybe I'm being too optimistic, but the inter-net is certainly giving them big problems. The information on the the net

is the most damaging and threatening to their power structure that they have ever had to deal with and I think their getting nervous. I know of two web sites that they had their lawers shut down

by way of legal action and yes they do have their own lawers and millions of dollars to back them up. Telling the truth about these power seeking BS ers is the best and positve approach.

Give the now practicing jw's the information through e-mails, send them attachments to web sites that tell of their false prophecies. Let human intelligence tame the beast and it will go away

hopefully. Yes, they have the power of the press but we have the power of the information highway and it's strong and getting stronger !

Maybe the truth will set them free !

Just like a thief in the night shine a light on them and they will quickly run away...............

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Clearly it is making the rounds, cause I have received the audio version by several friends who live oversees. I wonder if this will either 1) wind the JWs up into greater fever or 2) cause people to second guess the WTBTS because once again they are making claims they cannot back up. My guess, when once again things do not come true, the WTBTS will blame the guy who gave the talk and will say he took liberty w/ what they had to say.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Don't they have to follow an outline given by the society for talks at an assembly? If so, then how could this guy have just slipped in that information. I think the society knows full well that the information would be put out there and now because of a backlash are trying to do damage control.

Anyway, my hubby works with an elder and is going to ask about that statement tomarrow. Lilly

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Could this dolt be just over zealous, I've met a few unfettered idiot brothers give talks over the years as a jw........this does happen at KH's........

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks LL,

Did anyone else find it funny that the WT's Legal Dept. was called to verify this statement? Oh yeah, there a corporation alright. Lilly

• read good books
    read good books

Hey I am still trying to get over the disappointment of the end not coming in 1975, and then 1914 was thrown out the window and now this. How many disappointments do these guys have in store for the 'friends' in my life time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit