Governing Body Member Stephan Lett Lies On JW.TV

by Finkelstein 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

LIE - The opposite of truth. Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is entitled to know the truth and doing so with the intent to deceive or to injure him or another person. - Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2, pp. 244-245

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes thats a good point Marvin.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Anyone watch "Lie to me"? Care to analyze this expression?
    Very odd. His mouth looks angry but his eyes are full of fear. What do you think DD?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This newly created JW.TV by the WTS might have been partially devised to counter attack daming accusation which can be read on the inter-net. ......uummmm ???

Pretty soon most if not all Kingdom Halls will have large screen monitors at the front of Halls and this is when the WTS will broadcast these very important and special talks by the GB leaders.

Its inevitable.

• SoJo16
    SoJo16
    Can't believe how many hours of my life I spent listening to this crap.
  • antes8080
    antes8080

not to be technical about this, is not in actual talk its a coment done in there morningworship this was from Nov 26 daily txt.

who ever is been in a morning worship they say anything they whant.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Could very well be antes6060 but its a talk nevertheless and the informational content could have been implied anywhere, at anytime.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    These men would go their graves (or prison) still loudly claiming they are right in all matters. Taken from the pages of the Rutherford playbook ie; we must create enemies and thus prove our claims of satanic persecution.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The theme of the talk is how JWs should conduct themselves in the direction of oneness within the organization , that includes repulsing accusations by apostates against the organization.

Apostates are liars and should never be paid any attention or trusted in their accusations.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

Anyone watch "Lie to me"? Care to analyze this expression?

Looks like he's rebooting..."File Not Found: Abort, Retry, Fail..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit