Governing Body Member Stephan Lett Lies On JW.TV

by Finkelstein 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB members are just lying propaganda machines positioned to support the organization from the top down.

They voice the culpable supportive lies and feed that to the general public and its own members whenever and how they choose but its always calculated to support the organization, concealing the real active truth in the background.

Noticed that Lett wasn't being honest in his proclamation that the WTS is not permissive.

He didn't come out and say well we've been having some problems inside the organization recently dealing

with pedophilia situations but we are working on correcting those problems.

I know that if I was charged with a fine of 28 million, I would consider it a problem.

• Watchtower-Free
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Lett's wording of permissive is misleading in itself. it implies the connotation that the WTS just lets pedophilia by its members unattended without flagrant concern."

LOL!!! I know, that's what I was hinting at!! I imagine that an uber-dub would say that Stephen wasn't lying, because he uses weasel words that were no doubt supplied by the legal dept.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............Image result for liars club logo

http://masonemerson.freeyellow.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/.pond/GBgroup.jpg.w560h447.jpg

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone watch "Lie to me"? Care to analyze this expression?

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

All Narcissists! A Narcissist will never admit to anything or apologize for anything. They don't and NEVER WILL care for anyone but themselves!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Definitely pissed off a bunch of abuse survivors;

http://jehovahswitnessreport.com/blog/abuse-survivors-called-liars-by-stephen-lett-member-of-jw-governing-body

Abuse survivors called liars by Stephen Lett, member of JW Governing Body

Posted on February 25, 2015 by Susannah

Today, a group of abuse survivors want to speak directly to the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses and say: “When you call us liars, you also call the police, the courts and the jury, liars.” “The perpetrators were found guilty in court.We demand an apology for this ridiculous statement.The video by the GB member Stephen Lett will be shared with Governments, child abuse agencies, child abuse inquiries, UN departments for the protection of the child and lawyers.This kind of statement does nothing for the credibility of the JW organisation. It provides evidence to humble witnesses that the Governing Body has no compassion, has no intention of changing poor policies and is prepared to allow children to suffer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Care to analyze this expression?

...........I don`t Remember what I had for Breakfast but I have to Pee..

......................Did I Feed the Dog?.......Do I Have a Dog?..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When you think about it what better way to purport self supporting lies and propaganda than your very own controlled TV broadcast studio. You don't have to answer any contriving questions or statements, you control the information completely toward your own appealing betterment. .

Lets assume that Lett was being interviewed by an outside TV broadcast that was trying to dig deep to how the WTS . internally handles pedophilia within their organization.

Interviewer asks Stephan Lett ............

So Mr. Lett, there has been a recent libel law suit levied against the WTS. for not responsibly protecting pedophiles from victimizing children in your organization, how would you respond to that and is your organization going to take strong proactive measures like what the Catholic religion is doing to protect children ?

Stephan says in return .......

What pedophile problem ? thats just a spurious rumor started by apostates against the organization, there is no basis for that accusation or assertion.

The interviewer replies .......

But there is a multi million dollar lawsuit in California that charges and accuses your organization for irresponsible conduct in one particular case there and there are reports of other similar cases as well.

Stephan replies ........

Well then you must be an apostate too turn off that camera, I'm not speaking to you anymore, this is a set up by evil apostates. I tell the truth and only the truth, thats why Jehovah has chosen me in case you didn't know .

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Someone needs to alert the Zalkin law firm about this piece of video. It stands in stark contrast to the Ashe deposition. Barbara? Are you getting this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit