Its Time To Post!

by lurker 57 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Lurker passes as a non troll.

WELCOME! I was an Elder too. I also served the MATRIX for 10 years.

WAC aka: Troll Police, Dr. Wac, ect.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi lurker, and welcome to the board.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Welcome Lurker, great to have you here :)

FMZ

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Glad to have you posting. Getting current, yet reluctant, elders on this site is a wonderful thing.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Warm welcome Lurker.

Hope you don't wait two years for your next post.

j

• zensim
    zensim

Welcome Lurker - I lurked a year or so back and have only just started posting recently.

I reckon it sometimes takes just as much courage to stay (for loved ones) as it does to leave. We all go through similar thoughts and feelings, just in different contexts.

Welcome again.

• mavie
    mavie

Welcome Lurker,

I'm a former MS who left about a year ago after being raised a JW. My entire family are still JW's and practice shunning, placing all the guilt squarely on my shoulders. However, I know I made the right choice after experiencing the relief that comes from not dealing with cognitive dissonance. Being able to freely express my true opinion to friends and family was a liberating experience, I found that life gets so much better when one is honest with oneself.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome lurker. Sounds like a true evolution is about to happen for you. It will hurt. It will be hard. It will be worth it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! I guess you are on to all the ways to fade if you wanted to. I hope you are still finding a lot of love and satisfaction in your daily life in spite of the JW thing. I would suggest, since this is the only time you are guaranteed on earth that you try to do as much as you can that will make you happy and satisfied with your life.

• bebu
    bebu

Hi lurker, nice of you to join the great crowd here...

Registering 2 years back and getting the name "lurker" is pretty ironic. I think you now need a new name.

Hope you won't edge back into the shadows. I appreciate your story.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit