Its Time To Post!

by lurker 57 Replies latest jw friends

• lurker
    lurker

Hello All: I have been lurking around this site for over two years. Due to a recent post of someone claiming to be an elder (which has been removed) I have been motivated to post. I have been around this site for well over two years and have read most of your posts carefully. I began to read posts as the story of amazing was unfolding. I have been registered for almost two years so I am not a fake or a TROLL! I feel like I know many of you personally. Thanks Lady Liberty for your enlightening words on 607 what bunk they have taught! I too have not swallowed it for some time. I am hesitant to reveal much about myself since I am a lifetime witness and most of my family are also. I have been a Witness all of my life and am now near retirement age. Additionally my wife is a totally firm hard nosed pioneer whose only flaw is devotion to a false religion that she does not really know.I love her dearly and will not lose her over this. She and I (up till a year or so ago) are totally "Captives of a Concept". I have many loved ones and lifetime freinds, too much to loose by leaving this corrupt Organization and so will probably never totally leave. But I do have plans to cut back severely in the future.

I am getting to where I can no longer teach the people in the congregation the drivel that is handed out ( can you imagine three times studying the Revelation book) and I no longer want to be an elder. There are so many that I know that are so totally blinded by the teachings that they would never look at anything hinting of Apostacy beleiving that the big A is right around the corner and they will surely lose their lives should they deviate from the (TRUTH)_. I am sorry if this is long but I just had to vent to someone since there is no one else in my life that I can confide in. Some time I may reveal more of how I feel but for now this is close enough to the edge. Thanks again for listening.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board Lurker. I look forward to more of your posts.

Josie

• kls
    kls

Wow , 2 years a Lurker . Glad you decided to join us .

Welcome Lurker

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Lurker.

...the thought of studying the Revelation book for the third time absolutely chills the blood!!!!

Cheers,
    Baba.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

nice one lurker!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome - by the way I really am a former elder

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome lurker! your pic was captured by our security cameras LOL

alt

welcome to the board! glad to have you posting

• carla
    carla

Welcome!

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Welcome.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Lurker passes as a non troll.

WELCOME! I was an Elder too. I also served the MATRIX for 10 years.

WAC aka: Troll Police, Dr. Wac, ect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit