Its Time To Post!

by lurker 57 Replies latest jw friends

• hopie
    hopie

Hello Lurker,

It is great to hear from you. Your righteous indignation toward falsehood is being manifested and will eventually move you to action. We all have been through this process in getting out of a cult, and leaving some of our loved ones behind. I am with you in spirit.

It is not easy to blaze a trail, to be the first to carry the banner, but what we read in the bible, isn't this what God admires in a person? We all need to find our own way to accomplish a decision like this, and everyone has their own way of doing it.

When we think of how our loved ones are in a cultish mental prison, not able to exercise their own God given conscience, it becomes unbearable to watch. It is only in the name of love that will motivates one to do something about it.

If you would like to PM me, I will share some of my successful subtle ways that I used in de-programming my daughter.

Hopie

• Backed away
    Backed away

A big welcome Lurker! although you have been here almost two years longer than I have! It's even warmer inside, trust me and I only lurked for a few weeks.

Your alias is Lurker, not anymore.

• jinjam
    jinjam

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Lurker,

Welcome to JWD! Cool name!

Former "dyed in the wool" MS here. Hopefully as time goes on you can tell us more.

Dismembered

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

you still out there lurkin?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hello lurker,

Welcome to the club.

My wife's loyal to the Org. also.

Warlock

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

A Big Welcome "Lurker" - its so good that you have posted, we hope that you will be able to stay around.

You will find lots of help on this forum

A big welcome also to "Paisley"

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Welcome! It's good to have you posting... be gentle with yourself and with your wife. Do you think that it would be better to talk to your wife while still an elder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit