YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!! ONE OF THE JWs THAT EGGED OUR HOUSE KNOCKED

by Lady Liberty 56 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

(oops, I corrected my spelling too late. I'm usually juggling three different things when I post. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to be on the board at all.)

But enough about me--- We should start a new section on the board:

JW with doubts: Ask BlackPearl

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful post thanks for sharing....The egging was meant for evil. But God turned it into GOOD!!!

your hubby was sure used as a messenger ,,,,Lets pray he has the courage( the neighbours friend) to use the info he now has to relate it to the JWS next door

• rebel8
    rebel8

Finally, an answer to the age-old question: What came first, freethinking or the egging?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Lady L,

Wow, that is quite an experience, let's hope he does examine his beliefs. Your husband handled it really well.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Finally, an answer to the age-old question: What came first, freethinking or the egging?

Dear Rebel8,

LOLOLOL!! That was funny!!!

L.L.

• bebu
    bebu

I love this!

Thanks for sharing this, and hats off to your husband for handling the situation so well. I have a lot of respect for that JW to apologize to someone he thought was an apostate. Woohoo!

bebu

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I have a lot of respect for that JW to apologize to someone he thought was an apostate.

Dear Bebu,

I agree. It was a stupid act. Yes, but it took alot of balls to show up at our door. He could have just called, or could have not contacted us at all. I do feel he was motivaated by fear of getting his "cawangers" to the chopping block, but I will say he could have just called to apologise. But as it was he skipped meeting, sent his wife on her way with the kids, and he snuck over without her knowledge. That is until he probably drove up when she did, because he was here so long. Mouthy said it best when she said God took something evil and made it into something good! I believe there may have been a reason this whole thing happened and turned out the way it did. He said he was very glad to have it all cleared up, and he now can see from our standpoint why we left. He was suprised we still believed in God and Jesus. AMAZING!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mama1119
    mama1119

WOW L.L....What a turn of events here!!! He probably thought they got away with it for a while. Pretty bold to come over there and admit it though. Good for you guys!!!!!

• poppers
    poppers

It just goes to show you that a very nice omlette can be made from broken eggs.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Wow!

How cool. Ok, so maybe he's not a brat.

Sounds like he has a conscience! Oh, man, now I feel bad for calling him a brat.

I am really happy that your husband had the chance to talk to him. Who knows where it might lead?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit