WHO'S 40 OR NEARLY 40!!!!!

by bubble 80 Replies latest jw friends

• bubble
    bubble

I didn't pay hubby to say those nice things about me, honest!!

23 DAYS TILL MARIE IS 40

21 DAYS TILL PEPPERMINT IS 40

21 DAYS TILL FREE CHICK IS 40

17 DAYS TILL HEMP LOVER IS 40

17 DAYS TILL SIMON IS 40

• bubble
    bubble

Ooh time is trotting by and I need to update my countdown.

20 DAYS TILL MARIE IS 40

18 DAYS TILL PEPPERMINT IS 40

18 DAYS TILL FREE CHICK IS 40

14 DAYS TILL HEMP LOVER IS 40

14 DAYS TILL SIMON IS 40

• abbagail
    abbagail

I LOVED 40... It was THE BEST. Better than 20, Better than 30 (as jgnat said -- better to have age and wisdom, than youth and insecurity, etc.).

38-39-40 were actually THE BEST, health was great (fasting and raw food diet, a lot of work but it worked).

Unfortunately, 40 was 14 years ago now...

Then all *H* broke loose.

Fast forward another 12 years and menopause came and things got worse than they were (sorry fellas, it's a fact).

However, I NEVER give up hope! Waiting for the cash flow...

/ag

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"14 DAYS TILL HEMP LOVER IS 40"

Actually, it's 15 days until the 27th. Let's not rush this. ;-)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I only have five more months to be a part of the "40s" club. After that I get transferred as a newby into the "50s" club. I am going to miss you guys.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Dang it already!! Will you guys quit throwing this thread in my face? FINE, I will be 40 in two months, you happy now?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Dang it already!! Will you guys quit throwing this thread in my face? FINE, I will be 40 in two months, you happy now?

LOL - This B-day party will be so much fun, since I am soooooo much younger than you...lol. I'll be 40 in 13 years 6 months....lol.

• JH
    JH

I'll be 40 in the year 2000

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    LOL - This B-day party will be so much fun, since I am soooooo much younger than you...lol.

I can see it now, your buying me a walker arent you! (dont forget to put the tennis balls on the bottoms)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I can see it now, your buying me a walker arent you! (dont forget to put the tennis balls on the bottoms)

WOW - I don't throw "White Trash/Red Neck" parties(ha ha ha, you love it)! Most likely get you smashed and then make fun of you in public.....it will be my early B-Day present!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit