Do you find the forum addictive?

by avidbiblereader 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rassillon
    rassillon

yep addicted for sure.

I am a fader, and this is the only way I can stay sane.

I come here for repose.

I read WAY more than I post.

Similar to other sentiment, I feel as if I know many on here. I kinda feel a little like a stalker ;)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Rassilon, I am glad that you find sanity here, chatting and reading others is good therapy, I hope you find peace either from this or elsewhere, no one deserves the torment that comes from leaving the org.

abr

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear ABR,

The sentiments expressed on this thread are very much at the forefront of our post-JW existence. Ditto Rassillon's comments and your perfect reply.

[standing up, addressing 25, 000 JWD members]: Hi. My name is CoCo. I'm addicted and I'm proud!"

Thanx for this thread, ABR!

CoCo

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

You are welcome CoCo I enjoy your thoughts and insight

abr

• Nellie
    Nellie

I think JWD is like medicine to me - when I need it, I use it. When everything's okie dokie - I don't think about it as much (It's kinda like that bottle of aspirin in the cabinet - I may not use it everyday - but I make sure it's there just in case.)

• Hannah
    Hannah

I'm with you all. Totally addicted. I love to read all the posts. I am a bit shy when it comes to writing my own though. It just makes me feel good to know that there are other people who understand what I'm feeling inside, as most of you have experienced the borg and the trauma of leaving it. It's been a difficult journey for me that no one can understand unless they've traveled down this unfortunate path. That's why I'm addicted to this board.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

MUST....POST....MORE!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I find this forum interesting, but I limit my time here and balance it to be when other things are done and this place is a nice place to have a discussion. While I notice that some post and read just about everything and spend a lot more time here, then I could imagine. It is there life to do so, and to question it to deep, can be knowingly offensive.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I don't consider it Addictive at this stage of my Life. I feel I have a responsibily to check in every so often. It's like being back home.

• juni
    juni

Do I find the forum addictive? hmmmmmmmmmm

I enjoy hearing what other's opinions are on subjects.

I enjoy the friendships I've made here.

I value the help I've got at this forum.

I enjoy helping others by kind words, support and validation.

I love to laugh and joke around with some of you who are crazy. lol

Is it healthy to be addicted to something that is beneficial to you? Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit