Do you find the forum addictive?

by avidbiblereader 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ferret
    ferret

Yes and I love it. I read here everyday even though I do not post often. I just passed my first anniversary here. Dec.13 2005

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

terribly addictive!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm starting to burn out. I find myself doing searches for "nothing to do on the web" or "bored with the web" or "interesting things to do on the web". Of course, I come here everyday; but, how long can you cry over spilled milk?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm addicted but I'm not here 24/7. I tend to leave the board up and do other things (clean, fold clothes, cook, yell at kids, etc), read email and surf the web.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

In spurts....I go for ages without posting...then will find a subject that catches my attention, and I'll post... Then I leave for a while. I check back every so often, but I'm not here regularly.

Coffee

• tweety
    tweety

As you can see, I hardly ever post. But, am on here ever day just reading and seeing what is new. haaa If I go away for several days. I will jump on and go back to read anything interesting. So, yes I am addicted to the forum.

Tweety

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

You know, I wasn't at first, but now I'm totally addicted.

Wendy

• noko59
    noko59

no addition maybe why I don't have many posts :), but then again I use post under name noko which I lost password oh well.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I believe that it could become addictive and one must watch how much time they spend on this site, I think that it becomes more addictive in the beginning for many and then hopefully it calms down. It is like I want to get caught up with all the subjects and see how people are doing.

abr

• arwen
    arwen

Yes, I am totally addicted to the board. I don't post every day but I am here reading. I feel very comfortable when I am here as I understand the feelings of people who are new here and remember how nervous I was to post at first. It is a refuge for me to be with friends who totally know where I am coming from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit