My Mom passed away today.

by Finally-Free 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((FF))))

I know the pain of losing a parent, I lost my dad over 4 years ago, and some days it's still hard, but slowly the sharp pain you are feeling will soften. Don't keep your feelings bottled up inside, if you feel like crying do it, if you feel like yelling do it, it really helps.

You were given a special gift to be able to be there with her at the end and bring her comfort.

BB

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((Walter)))))))

I'm so sorry.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((Walter)))))

I'm so sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences.

I take comfort in the fact that she went peacefully. I take comfort in the fact that I brought the last faint smile to her face just before she closed her eyes for the last time. That was when I made a wiseass comment about this old guy who kept coming into her room with his bathrobe open and his depends half off.

That is precious! Thanks for sharing that.

• hubert
    hubert

GOD BLESS HER !

I can't see the keyboard right now. What an emotional post.

Thanks for sharing her life with us. What a fighter!

Be happy that you did your best for her, and you were there for her.

Hubert

• jambon1
    jambon1

Sorry for your loss.

Thought are with you.

J

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Walter:

Heart breaking loss. I wish you
    and your family well.

You have all of our condolences.

Respectfully,

Richard

• bubble
    bubble

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

(((((Walter)))))

XXX

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Thinking of you.......

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dear Walter,

What a wonderful legacy your mother left for you. Your mom sounds like she was an amazing lady and in my opinion next to a saint. There are some people in this world that leave indelible mark or imression and this is how your mom sounded like.

That can not be removed, washed away, blotted out, or effaced; incapable of being canceled, lost, or forgotten; as, indelible characters; an indelible stain; an indelible impression on the memory.

Your mom saw so much sadness, injustices, and war atrocities in this world that it did not make her bitter but rather a true and compassionate person who was bent on showering love on those who meant so much to her. Despite the chances she took by still associating with you yet fully aware of what it could have done to her. Her love superceded all other things. She has left you a wonderful example of true gentility and grace..

Like Grace (mouthy) says, "she is in heaven and is no longer in pain or suffering" She is in loving care of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

It would have been a pleasure to have known her. You have may deepest and most profound condolances during this most difficult time.

with much love

Orangefatcat

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

There is No Loss Like the Loss of a Mother Walter. I lost my Mom exactly Six Years ago this date. Please find comfort in knowing she's always with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit