My Mom passed away today.

by Finally-Free 80 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

So very sorry for the loss of your dear mother. I lost mine too and I miss her every day.. She must have loved you very much. Keep that thought with you in the days ahead. Love Arwen

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Finally-Free,

Thank you for sharing that lovely tribute with us. Reading it was difficult as it brings back similar memories in my own life. Wishing you all the best as you get through the difficult days ahead. I believe it was Maya Angelou who said that, regardless of the relationship you had with your parents, you will miss them when they are gone. For many of us a bittersweet yet, nevertheless, life-affirming experience.

May you find peace and love,

CoCo

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'm so sorry to hear this news. She live a really long life, considering all she endured.............and she had you for a son.

• tweety
    tweety

I am so sorry for your loss of your mother. Reading about your mother, she was a strong women who had to endure many things during the war. (I know...my mom was in Germany during the war)

Thank you for sharing this with us. Sending you my condolences and love. Tweety

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((Finally-free))))))

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. She sounds like a beautiful person.

GGG

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. My condolences for your loss and sorrow....

D.E.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am sorry to hear about your mom passing today. Cherish the wonderful memories. She must have had a heart of gold.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thinking of you,

purps

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((((Finally-Free)))))

• Warlock
    Warlock

FF,

My heart breaks for you. Take care.

We are here for you.