My Mom passed away today.

by Finally-Free 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry for your loss. You were a wonderful son and how comforting to her it must have been that you were with her.

• bebu
    bebu

(((((((finally-free)))))))

My deepest condolences to you. She sounds like a very remarkable woman, with a great deal of inner strength. I can't imagine enduring half of what she did.

I pray your love for each other may transcend death and, with God's grace, give you hope.

bebu

• Gregor
    Gregor

My sincere condolences. Your mother was obviously made of tough stuff, both in her body and her character. Her life, as you sketched it out for us, is an example for all who think of giving up when the going gets tough. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Thank you for sharing something of your dear mother with us. My deepest sympathy on your loss.

~Merry

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

((((Walter)))) I really grieve your loss but rejoice for the love that you knew with her. What a treasure. Good thoughts going your way through out this really tough time. cabs

• penny2
    penny2

(((walter))) That's a moving tribute. Thinking of you.

penny2

• bernadette
    bernadette

Finallyfree, sorry for your loss.

My dad went peacefully too when he died, after a very tough chequered life. Its very comforting to witness a peaceful happy end.

bernadette

• Gill
    Gill

(((((((((((((( Walter ))))))))))))))

So sorry for the loss of your mother!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

((((Walter))))) My sincerest sympathy to you, Walter - thanks for sharing a little about your dear mother's life. Her love as a mother came through despite the JW association. I'm so glad she didn't shun you and that you were allowed to be a part of her life Regards, Zazu.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

my deepest sympathy. I am terribly sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit