I'm one of the EVIL SLAVE

by Amazing 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf
    According to WTS theory, I would have been replaced by someone only if I die in an unrepentant condition, likely disfellowshipped or disassociated. Since I am still alive, I still have opportunity to repent, have my disassociated status revoked, become reinstated, and thereafter continue as a faithful JW.

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm LOL at this one Jim. What's a theory again, exactly? {sarcastic and rhetorical}

How one knows if they are Anointed: One of my postings cites the Jan. 1952 Watchtower, Questions from Readers, (which has never been retracted or revised) saying that we know because we make our own determination of our hope. We set the goal and our eyes on the prise and pursue that with all of our effort. Those who are not moved by Jehovah's spirit in this way will set their determination upon this earth as their hope. Therefore, it works by Jehovah sending out the call, but then it is up to the individual to accept the call and determine their own hope. That is it in a nutshell. One can look up the magazine cited, or read my earlier posting.

This describes millions of people. Oh wait...I need to highlight this better, as It is The Alterior Motive of every jw that contractually "dedicates" their lives and that of their children to this lethal organization, passing itself off as a true loving religion {LOL}:

We set the goal and our eyes on the prise and pursue that with all of our effort.

Pursuit of the golden carrot. No matter who gets in your way. THAT IS THE ALTERIOR MOTIVE OF EVERY JW. Altruism is no where to be found in the pursuit of this goal. In fact, if I were to ask jws what that word even meant, I highly doubt they would know the meaning.

sKally

• minimus
    minimus

Jim, I always knew you were of the Evil Slave.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Very cool, thanks for posting this, Jim... I have posted the question before asking if anyone is actually keeping track of the numbers of "the annointed" as it did indeed seem to me the musical chairs should have been filled long ago!

Baba.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Amazing: I read your story a few years ago and loved it. You are a good writer. I respect your actions and the research you did.

I am now writing a book exposing the WT's policies on child abuse. My daughter was raped when nine years old by a known pedophile and was called a liar and a whore by many. Four congregations were reshuffled because of all the in-fighting about this issue. Elders, pioneers, and ministerial servants were snubbing her and the elders did nothing when we complained. I quit the JW's and my wife left me soon after. I am currently writing a letter to Bethel just to see what they'll do.

I guess I'll see you in Hell also. I'll be the one sitting next to Jesus and the apostles. I seem to remember Jesus saying something about what would happen to anyone who stumbled or hurt a child. I think he had drowning in mind. Something about a millstone........ In any event, if we follow WT theory, since Jesus would have spoken up publicly against child abuse, he no doubt will be treated just like the rest of us who do so. Somehow, though, I can't quite see Jehovah God sending his Son and all the apostles to eternal damnation because they obeyed him. Also, Jesus would have to take a vacation from the "right hand of God" to travel all the way to Hell. Off season, no doubt? The cost of flying has gone sky-high. (Pun intended.)

Anyway, I'm glad you posted this information. Maybe we all need to wear hats so we know each other. One color for Evil Slave, another for Apostate, etc.

Any ideas, Anitar?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wow!..A friggin Evil Slave!..Never knew they exsisted..A gladiator against the WBT$?.."Amazingly Maximus!"..How many Annointed have quit the JW`s to your knowledge?..I know of one myself...OUTLAW

• Hondo
    Hondo

Can an "annointed one" be challenged? By this I mean, can someone who partakes at a convention, let's say, be challenged because someone also attending, but of the "lower class", claims to know, and has proof, that the one partaking smokes, and is an alchoholic and adulterer.

Similarly, Are there female "annointed?" If so, what is the ratio between genders vis-a-vis being "annointed?" I would suspect a lot more male, but how many?

Thanks.

Hondo

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Jim, Dude, you have to go the next step. From ms, to elder, to anointed, to apostate AND EVIL SLAVE, to . . . . repentant and once again ANOINTED MEMBER OF THE 144,000. Come on, you can do it. And then go on to be disfellowshipped, apostate and EVIL SLAVE AGAIN. How often has that been done? And then write your book about it. Aside from that, I have a question. If, by the standard WT view, the anointed were all chosen by 1935 and only replacements are chosen since then for formerly anointed who DIED UNFAITHFUL, how could the number of professed anointed ever INCREASE as it does from time to time? Seems like it should never increase if we are only dealing with replacing DEAD unfaithful anointed. Maybe God's accountants need new batteries for their calculators or someone in the personnel department is drinking too much. What do you think? Steve

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hondo,

Can an "annointed one" be challenged? By this I mean, can someone who partakes at a convention, let's say, be challenged because someone also attending, but of the "lower class", claims to know, and has proof, that the one partaking smokes, and is an alchoholic and adulterer.

Righteous conduct is not a prerequisite to being of the Anointed ... although, the WTS pushes for that concept. Sure you can challenge one of the JW Anointed who smokes, but all you will get is a JC for them. They will still be Anointed. Kind of like the Apostle Peter who denied Jesus as the Christ, and how he shunned Gentile believers, or the Spotle Paul who yelled at Barnabus, or better yet, the Apostle John, who might have been smoking something as he wrote Revelation. (just kidding about John.)

Similarly, Are there female "annointed?" If so, what is the ratio between genders vis-a-vis being "annointed?" I would suspect a lot more male, but how many?

Absolutely there are female JW Anointed ... likely more than men.

Steve,

Dude, you have to go the next step. From ms, to elder, to anointed, to apostate AND EVIL SLAVE, to . . . . repentant and once again ANOINTED MEMBER OF THE 144,000 . Come on, you can do it. And then go on to be disfellowshipped, apostate and EVIL SLAVE AGAIN . How often has that been done? And then write your book about it.

I have enough to write about ... and right now I am thinking about becoming a Catholic Priest (kidding) but I am satisfied being a Catholic again, and keeping a low profile ... and just being a regular guy with no special titles.

Aside from that, I have a question. If, by the standard WT view, the anointed were all chosen by 1935 and only replacements are chosen since then for formerly anointed who DIED UNFAITHFUL, how could the number of professed anointed ever INCREASE as it does from time to time? Seems like it should never increase if we are only dealing with replacing DEAD unfaithful anointed. Maybe God's accountants need new batteries for their calculators or someone in the personnel department is drinking too much. What do you think?

Technically, the number could never go up, but always go down ... but knowing the WTS as we do, they would invent a story to say that a bunch died unfaithful, and Jehovah took his time filling the spaces, so that say if there are 8,500 now, and 200 die, then next year there are 8,300. Then the following year, Jehovah decides to pick 150, the number goes up to 8,450, and then say another 50 the following year, back to 8,500. This assumes that no more die during this time ... but this scenario is only good once in a while. Another theory I heard mentioned in private JW circles is that Jehovah kept open a few hundred spaces after 1935, not as part fo the general call, but to be sure that Jehovah had a smapling of some latter-day JWs who experienced life as young people deep in this time of the end. I always liked that theory. Notwithstanding all of that, eventually the old geezers will die out, and the number has to drop ... but, no, it just floats around 8,500. Obviously, there is a fly in the ointment somewhere.

Jim Whitney

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

What a weird fucking cult.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Tigerman,

What a weird fucking cult.
    They are more weird than anything ... and they don't permit the other. Jim Whitney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit