True Love in relationships

by captainl 57 Replies latest social relationships

• restrangled
    restrangled

You are barking up the wrong tree. True love comes from friendship first. Beware that a religious affiliation does not make for marriage material.

Take care.

r.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

This site is for anyone! Ever see the MATRIX Neo?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

WELCOME NEO

• captainl
    captainl

Im glad you like the photos, You should have seen the dolphin show we had today

• prophecor
    prophecor

Love is a Battlefield

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

TROLL CROSSING GUYS:

alt

EDIT: Okay... i am putting the sign down, for now.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    TROLL CROSSING GUYS:

yeah, but I still liked the pics of Flipper

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, let's not call him a troll just yet.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    TROLL CROSSING GUYS:

Thats a bit unfair...I havent yet seen anything troll like....give the lad a chance.

G

• captainl
    captainl

Yes love is a battlefield, My last girlfriend was from norway and we had a beautiful 3 months together she had to go home. IT WAS VERY HARD.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Yes love is a battlefield, My last girlfriend was from norway and we had a beautiful 3 months together she had to go home. IT WAS VERY HARD.

Sounds difficult; I would hate to be away from my girlfriend for any length of time; do you still keep in touch? Is she coming back...can you not follow her? Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit