True Love in relationships

by captainl 57 Replies latest social relationships

• captainl
    captainl

I think that true love is only found through jehovah. I have had relationships in the world and they have never worked out. But I will be searching for true love with a woman that also loves jehovah.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry baby, this ain't a dating board. And you do realize that most of us are exjws? But welcome to the board anyway!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome Capt.,

If you're sticking around, you are in for an interesting ride.

Searching for true love with a woman who loves Jehovah, eh? How about maybe starting with a woman who has brains and knows how to think for herself? Or are those the kind that haven't worked out for you?

S4

• captainl
    captainl

I have had pleanty of smart girlfriends and I would alawys let my lady think for herself. This is all part of love to talk to each and listen.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I would alawys let my lady think for herself. This is all part of love to talk to each and listen.

1st) A warm welcome

2nd) with regards to your comment... that is great but within what CONTEXT??? The JW frame of mind? Were you are that the JW frame of mind is very DISEMPOWERING and LIMITING? Do you want to operate under such an environment? I didn't think so ... Read Steve Hassan's book: Releasing the Bonds Empowering People to THINK FOR THEMSELVES

peace

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome to the board matey...hope to see you stick around.

I think that true love is only found through jehovah. I have had relationships in the world and they have never worked out. But I will be searching for true love with a woman that also loves jehovah.

Where do you get such a silly idea from; how can you possibly love someone truly when you are not allowed to be with them without a chaperone and get to know them properly? Seems incredulous.

True love isnt found through jehovah or whatever other god you might choose to worship; it comes by being well matched with the individual; by you accepting each other warts and all; and developing a bond which no organisation or illusory god can break.

Respectfully, for someone who is 3 years my senior, you need a wake up call in terms of perspective.

Gary

• captainl
    captainl

This has been my trouble sience I started to study many years ago, But now that I am older I do want to live this way. Is everyone on here an x jw if so why. Please tell me. if anyone likes wild dolphins check these photos out http://www.captainsnow.com/dolphinpicture/index.php

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh wow

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    This has been my trouble sience I started to study many years ago, But now that I am older I do want to live this way. Is everyone on here an x jw if so why.

Well lets be agreed on one thing, no man can tell you how to live your life, do you think this is true?

Gary

• kls
    kls

Welcome and i hope the three of you will be very happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit