True Love in relationships

by captainl 57 Replies latest social relationships

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Welcome and i hope the three of you will be very happy

Play nicely KLS

Not seen you flinging monkey droppings around for a bit...where have you been?

Gary

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think that true love is only found through jehovah. I have had relationships in the world and they have never worked out. But I will be searching for true love with a woman that also loves jehovah.

Good lord, a threesome thread.

• kls
    kls

You know me db, here and there and everywhere ....Shhhh

Nice to see you too

• garybuss
    garybuss

I fell in love with a monkey once. I sat and looked and I had the thought "Gee, I love that monkey.". That thought had barely just entered my couscous mind when that monkey crapped in it's hand and threw it at me.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Nice to see you too

Indeed...

Captain1 you have a PM; if you would genuinely like to know why I left the witnesses then I dont mind going into some detail; of course no-one is saying that you should do the same but I agree its handy knowing both sides of the story do you not think?

Gary

• captainl
    captainl

So You liked the dolphin photos I took most of them myself, Is there any jw on this site or is it just for xjw

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I fell in love with a monkey once. I sat and looked and I had the thought "Gee, I love that monkey.". That thought had barely just entered my couscous mind when that monkey crapped in it's hand and threw it at me.

Thats KLS for you; when your backs turned and when you least expect it....SPLAT! LOL

Gary

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

beautiful pics

couldnt help but think of Flipper

purps

• kls
    kls

And they say we ain't smart..........LOL

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Captain

Everybody is welcome Captain...we dont care whether you are a JW or not...we all were once (and some still are) so we know where your at and have probably thought and to some extent think the same as you on subjects.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit