How old will you be....

by Scully 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

born and raised in it till I was 33. Ughhh I suppose that means 67 for me.

But in reality I have lived more in these past 9 years than I did the entire time I was a JW. While I was a JW it was more of an existence, not living.

Regardless at what point in life one leaves a cult the important and most crucial thing is to get busy living.

Look not to the past where it is recorded in stone but to your future and the many exciting chapters yet to be written.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I will be 62 but that really isn't all that bad when you consider that my mom will be 118.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Hmmmm...

17 when my eyes started opening...soooo....34.

Not too shabby.

~luv, jojo

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I'll be 93 years old if I'm still around.

• moshe
    moshe

I left the KH in 1988+ 16 years as an official JW= 2004 . That made me 54 years old.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Whoa, I just worked it out....it will happen in 2007 when the length of my ex-JW life reaches parity with my JW life. I must have a party or something to celebrate. :)

• Mulan
    Mulan

96.............hope I make it.

• Emma
    Emma

I'll hang out with Mulan; I'll be about 90.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Most likely I shall be dead and gone. History. But I'm not worried...since I shall wake to the beauty and serenity of the New Order of Things All Wonderful and Jehovah Witnessey. Oh bugger that. I forget I'm an apostate and will not be allowed in.

mumsy

• Soledad
    Soledad

I will be 46 which is just a few years away...but the impact that being a JW has had on my life will forever mark me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit