How old will you be....

by Scully 57 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I will be 56.

I was 40 when I joined, old enough to have more sense really, 48 when I left and am 55 now. By November next year, I will have been out longer than I was in.

Sounds like an excuse for a party.....

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I guess it depends on what you call an XJW. I was born and raised a JW but never baptized. I attended Kingdom Halls off and on up until I was 23, after that I became a walkaway believer (partially). It wasnt until I was 27 that I discovered the real truth about "The Truth" From then on I became a full fledged opposer. I guess in 10 more years I will have been an XJW as long as I was a JW.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I was 41 (13-27).

(Sorry for the double post.)

• Narkissos
  • FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Well, if i count from the age I was when I missed more meetings than I attended and stopped going out in service, I will be roughly 44.

Hey, that's a good idea...then it's not so depressing. I missed more meetings than I did going. So I would round it to about 45...that's not as bad as 60..I'll take that.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm not complaining, I've had a good life in and out, so it really doesn't matter so much to me. When I got where I didn't like it I left. I think it will be a couple more years before I'm half and half at 72.

Ken P.

• codeblue
    codeblue

80...........THIS really is DEPRESSING!!!

• oldflame
    oldflame

I will be dead !

Not really, I have already passed that time space.

• defective light
    defective light

To young for Medicare.......

To old for Women to care...... --- Kinky Friedman 06

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'll be three years shy of getting nothing from Social Security.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit