How old will you be....

by Scully 57 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I will reach the half way point this year. I was in from age 0-16 and have been a full time opposer from age 16 till now. My 33ed birthday is coming up on Dec 30...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will be dead ! Or if I havent kicked the bucket I will be 85

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Grace:

I couldn't resist!

Frank

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

I went in at 8 and got out at 58 = 50 years. I'm now over 70. I'll be100 when it will be 50 years in and 50 years out. Even if I'm senile at that age, I'll still be wise enough to know not to go back!

Frank

• aarque
    aarque

Let's see.... I was raised a JW, baptized at 16 and left when I was about 29.... so, that means it will be 2011 and I will be 58.... geez..not so far away, either!

• new boy
    new boy

I guess I the winner IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT..........................52 YEARS IN................. 104

OLD BOY

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace:

I couldn't resist!

Frank

Oh what a little devil you are....Now when I DO kick the bucket I want you to promise you will put that on this site....Because I will be joining the 144.000 & I WILL make the WT look UP!!!!
    Love Ya Frank(((HUG)))

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If stress doesn't kill me first, I will be about 63.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

It's hard for me to pinpoint a certain number of years, as I've always questioned what I was being spoon fed. However I would have to say that I have another 2 to 4 years to go till my number of years out equals my number of years in. That would put me between 34 and 36.

Here's to the rest of you !

Better out than in at any age, huh?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............this is BAD!

Got baptised in 1970 when I was 23. I'm not counting the 8 years previous that I was brainwashed encouraged by my mother to accept this organizational bs spiritual truth.

Started my fade about 1998-99 but I won't count those years. I'll move forward to my last meeting in 2003 when I was 56. So.......hypothetically........that is 33 years as a dub.

So then I will be 89 years old when the numbers match up. 56 + 33.

Man.........I sure hope I can live that long as long as I have good health. But if I don't, I will just have to accept it with a smile because I now have a happy life knowing that God loves me and has a place for me once my physical body is gone.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit