How old will you be....

by Scully 57 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2

Went to my first meeting at about 1 week old. Went to my last meeting at about 45 years old. Hmmm! I won't dwell on it!!!

penny2

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was 17 when exposed to the nightmare for the first time. I was baptized at 20. I went inactive at 31. I am 48 now.

So that's 17 years plus 17. All totaled, I have spent 34 years of my 48, free. Thank God.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

86! Wow, I think I finally won something! Oh wait a minute. What exactly do I win in this scenario?

Cog

• BrentR
    BrentR

I feel like an old dinosaur now. I left at twenty and now I am 42. Does that mean I lose points?

• caligirl
    caligirl

Well, if i count from the age I was when I missed more meetings than I attended and stopped going out in service, I will be roughly 44.

If we count from the very last meeting of any kind attended, then I will be 52 when I pass that milestone.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It was 11 years ago when I was 29. Sigh. I miss 29.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

8 when parents started studying. Out in '89. I will be 66. How depressing!

• Gill
    Gill

78!!!!! Oh dear!

• Satanus
    Satanus

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OK let's see I was born in (1965) and stayed until I was around 21 (but it took a while to hack away at the belief structure, CofC and the net helped alot only a few crumbs left). So if I double 21 that would lead to 42 which is my next birthday in 6 months!

I'm going back to bed lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit