A question for the men on this forum.

by restrangled 57 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I've read so many posts from the men on this forum. How many of you are are willing to defy the society, and defend your wives, sister, and/or daughters in the face of this religion?

Just a question not a threat.

r.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

One thing that I have learned since my exit is that family means everything; I would defy any man made religion that was harming my family, none more so than Jehovahs Witnesses.

Not totally sure whether that answers the question R, where are you coming from with your question?

DB74

• restrangled
    restrangled

"Diamondblue" Your answer, my dear, answers it perfectly!

r.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I'm also finding your question a little confusing Restrangled. I'd defend my wife no matter what. I know she would do the same for me. Gender has nothing to do with anything in our household. We are a team. Together we decided to leave the cult. Not sure if this helps answer your question.

FBF

• restrangled
    restrangled

Fleshybirdfeeder, I applaud you and yours. What I am asking is how many men here would defend their girls while they are hiding, whether that be a wife, daughter, girlfriend, sister, or mother..

I want to know as I have seen those that defied this for their own sake.

r.

again, not making judgements, just want to see the men step up.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

If you're asking would I defend my daughter if she were hiding from the WTS, well of course. But your questions are confusing. Defend how? Who is hiding, and where? How does one defy the WTS? What is the WTS doing that needs to be defended against?

S4

• sspo
    sspo

Good questions seeker4

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just one more thing guys, I know most of you would protect your own, but I get livid when I read posts about someones sister, and that sister is threatend and then they question what to do. Obviously by your answers you have no problem protecting your family no matter who is involved.......Why this isn't obvious to every male on the planet I'll never know.

r.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Alright guys, I will say it this time. It's my turn to ask for clarification.

Let's pretend that most of us do not understand the thread topic and question at all.

Please start all over again with a clear, specific question.

Will we defend them in what circumstance. Are we hiding or they hiding? How is the WT org. involved?

Start from the very beginning, pretend we never understood ANY of your original question.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am. Without qustion. If anyone threatens my wife or my daughters, hell could not help them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit