Funny about this board!

by 5thGeneration 59 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I think it's hilarious that when you post facts there is still always someone arguing it.

Makes you want to stop bothering if people don't want to learn.

But then again my family has only been in the truth for 100 years so what would I know?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well there maybe facts but that doesn't mean you can't argue about them. It's fun and actually mind expanding.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Often it comes down to interpretation of the facts and what point of view you look at them, can you perhaps give an example of the sort of thing you mean?

CS 101

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

What I'm saying is that I only post facts when I know that they are facts.

Around here I could say "my wife and I had a fight last night" and there will always be someone who says "no you didn't!".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's not a fact. It's a discription of what you think happened last night. Your wife could say you were just having a discussion.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

OMG.

My point again is that I could receive, read and have a copy of a WT letter about something and someone will still say I'm wrong.

• moshe
    moshe

God is bigger than facts, He can overcome any mountain of evidence contrary to the established belief. At least that is what I have seen argued often.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Although your argument with your wife is a fact to you, we on the board have no proof, and can therefore do one of two things, 1) agree with you - end of discussion or 2) disagree and have a big dispute over it

CS 101

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

5thGeneration wrote:

My point again is that I could receive, read and have a copy of a WT letter about something and someone will still say I'm wrong

yeah it is funny how that happens, I agree (oh thats the end of this discussion then )

CS 101

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

It's all good

Just spread the love bro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit