Funny about this board!

by 5thGeneration 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Zico
    Zico

I'm a yahoo! What's a yahoo anyway?

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration
    Some yahoos actually had the "nerve" to post current pictures of KHs (and WTS headquarters buildings) displaying the WT logo in answer to your statement

NanaR,

You obviously didn't read my posts. Let's try this again. Ready kids?

T H E Y A R E E X I S T I N G B U I L D I N G S!

T H E N E W R U L E I S N O W T S Y M B O L S ON N E W K I N G D O M H A L L S!

T H E S O C I E T Y D I D N O T S A Y T O D E S T R O Y E X I S T I N G B U I L D I N G S O R S I G N S W I T H T H E W T S Y M B O L S!

FACT!

• NanaR
    NanaR

Playing the Devil's Advocate here:

T H E Y A R E E X I S T I N G B U I L D I N G S!

Apparently. But they could be old pictures. Somebody COULD be pulling your chain, you really don't know do you?

T H E N E W R U L E I S N O W T S Y M B O L S ON N E W K I N G D O M H A L L S!

New rule -- dated when? New this year, last year? Applied how, only to KH still to be planned when the rule was issued? Or did they "grandfather" in KHs that were already planned at the time of issuance? What are the "facts"?

Also, if this letter or direction was sent to Mexico (where you are), are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that it was also sent to all congregations everywhere else (including the United States)? Might it not have only applied to the Mexican Branch Office and those congregations under it?

T H E S O C I E T Y D I D N O T S A Y T O D E S T R O Y E X I S T I N G B U I L D I N G S O R S I G N S W I T H T H E W T S Y M B O L S!

FACT!

Is the purpose of this information to defend the Borg? In other posts, you don't seem too happy with being active, so I'm really sorta confused.

In any case, back to my earlier point about the real world, in the real world NOBODY is going to believe ANYTHING posted by someone relatively unknown to them JUST BECAUSE THEY ASSERT IT IS A FACT.

That only happens in Borgland.... where anonymous committees of men (so they say, perhaps they are hiding a woman or two in the closet) rewrite the New Testament of the Bible to support their own agenda.

Also, in case you don't know, all caps is considered shouting on the internet and shouting in a chat room or on a bulletin board is bad manners.

But they don't teach you how to behave on the internet at those meetings you hate to go to, do they?

Bye bye

NanaR

• Warlock
    Warlock

I am evil and bad mannered.............that's a FACT!

Warlock

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am evil and bad mannered.............that's a FACT!

But is it an indisputable fact?

W

• Warlock
    Warlock

YES!

Warlock

• Clam
    Clam

Again, OMG.

You`people dissect things to death.

By you people surely you can't mean all of us?

Dissect things to death? Dissection is more commonly post mortem.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Okay NanaR,

You're right.

The Society never said any such thing. No one can trust my post. New KHs are allowed to be built looking like watchtowers. I made the whole thing up.

I am wrong and you are right.

BTW, thank God for people who aren't all or nothing people like you. Yes, I have many massive truth problems and yes I will defend the Society on occasion. Nice of you to dissect every post I've ever made. I think I'll do the same to you some day when you've posted more than 33 posts. Enjoyed your condescending attitude. Woke me up a bit!

• blondie
    blondie

5th, I have found that there can be facts from the view of the WTS in writing but elders and elder bodies can ignore these directives.

There are written rules and unwritten rules too.

All the KHs in this area have been recently remodeled and their signs updated without a "watchtower" icon. I would expect removing a wall or a sidewalk would be hard to change.

Blondie

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I was actually just thinking that I hope Blondie shows up and brings some balance to this argument.

You are absolutely right and it's what I've been trying to say all along.

You have such a great manner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit