Watchtower logo on side of kingdom hall

by cyberdyne systems 101 58 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    However, most of the men, specially elders and MS wore a tie pin with the Watchtower symbol on it. An elder used to sell them and he didn't like it much when I refused one.

Actually I still have mine - it was a gift while I was at Bethel. I never wore it - it always felt funny wearing the Watchtower symbol.

• fjtoth
  • in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

haha what a crock. they've worshipped zion's watchtower since day one... i guess we can't expect less.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Oh heck, our whole Kingdom Hall built in the 50's was built shaped like a watchtower with a flat roof and the spaced blocks on the top. I'm not sure if I have a picture of the facade or not. I might.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    wore a tie pin with the Watchtower symbol on it.

The only jw related tie tacks I ever saw had the tetragrammaton on them. In fact, back in the San Diego area, a sister in our hall was big into china painting. She did all of the tetra tie tacks for everyone around. Any hall you went to in the SD area, you were bound to run into one of her "works."

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

the kingdom hall here has brick post lke things going on either side of the sidewalk to the fake front door.....and they look like the WT logo.

I will try to get a pic of it and post.

purps

• fjtoth
  • blondie
    blondie

Does anyone have a picture of the official KH sign which can read only

"Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses" with a WT symbol on the sign itself?

Blondie

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Blondie,

Here's one, but it's not very clear. The WT logo is at the top of the sign. Tonight I'll see if I can find a better one.

Frank

• blondie
    blondie

Around here no watchtower symbols on KH signs or imbedded in the building or walkways...hmmm...must be a regional preference.

I remember visiting a KH in Florida that had the tetragrammaton (sp?) in framed in gilt letters over information board. That was weird.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit