Apology to all

by wozadummy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• unhappy
    unhappy

(((((((((((to you and your wife))))))))))))

glad you are back

• Woofer
    Woofer

Take care of yourself and your wife - sounds like you two really need each other right now.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad to have you back ((((((HUGS)))

• bernadette
    bernadette

(((((((((((WELCOME BACK)))))))))))

Bernadette

• anewme
    anewme

Woz, I never read any unbalanced posts from you, but your post title today and subsequent apology got me thinking. Apologies and the act of apologizing is very under-rated. It is a charm that works in the human heart that leads to forgiveness.

Best wishes to you during this difficult time.

Anewme

• moshe
    moshe

Most of can understand what happened- apology accepted.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Woza - No apology necessary. You did the right thing twice, once when you decided to leave, (you have enough on your plate without getting into pointless and frustrating chat on here.) and again when you chilled out and came back (everybody needs a little pointless, frustrating chat in their life.)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gotta admire a guy who is willing to apologise when he makes an ass of himself.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Littletoe, I missed out! I never did get to see his ass?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Woza,

I have a daughter who suffers with bi-polar and being a dub at the same time. She has some real difficulties dealing with both of those issues at the same time.

But, she is showing good signs of slowly moving away from the dub part. She gets pulled back at times with all the fear mongering from her JW relatives and the 'timely' scary WT articles. She is getting stable on meds and now, if she can ever stay away long enough from the dubs, I think she get over that, too.

It's rough. Hang in there and never surrender !

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit