Apology to all

by wozadummy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

This is an apology to all for my recent posts, I did'nt mean to upset anyone . Just coping with leaving the org ,and the past ,and trying to support my wife who, as some know from my prevoius posts has tried to deal with her pedophile Elder(past) father for many years now thru the org ,and then being badly treated by them and her large extended family (most are witnesses and are trying to silence her), made me hit rock bottom. We are now taking action via the police and court system and she is barely coping ,and me being bi-polar does'nt help matters much and I fell into to an unreal state for a while as we don't have much support of any kind. I guess those that suffer this disorder may understand what I'm tring to say. Any way I'm a bit better now and came back from the brink again of checking out. Again thanks for opportunity to apologise and I'll still follow this site with interest and learn alot and be encouraged but I'll try to be more balanced in the future by filtering my scrambled thoughts. Steve

• Mulan
    Mulan

I haven't read your other posts but glad you are getting some help.

I am not bipolar but know lots of people who are, so understand your ups and downs.

Recovering after leaving the WTS is an uphill battle, with lots of range of emotion. Be patient with yourself, and we will try to be patient with you too.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Your forgiven , but don't do it again.

• skyking
    skyking

Pordons, Three hail merry's!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Glad you are back.....Does this mean I can't have your name

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((wozadummy))),

I can forgive anything short of starting a world-wide religion filled with hypocritical teachings and maintained by brainwashing the "faithful" to support the organization even to the detriment of their own physical, emotional, and mental health. Since you haven't done that, I forgive you.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You had us worried there. Glad to have you back - you know this is the only place to be, don't you?

Sorry to hear of all the poop that you are shoveling right now. Welcome back.

Jeff

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Sorry for the triple post!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit