• betterdaze
    betterdaze

wozadummy,

Peace be with you and your wife.

~Sue

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Sucks to be bi-polar, don't it?

I hate it when I'm going through some stress and lose it on somebody. I know I don't want to lose it, but I can't stop it. It doesn't happen too often anymore, but without the meds that I take giving me some marginal bit of normalcy, life is hell for me and everybody around me.

But, life goes on and all we can do is try to own the illness, don't let it own us, get the help we need, and try our best to be cool to everybody, and apologize when we screw up.

Hang in there, and I hope you and your family get through your difficulties soon.

LDB

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Man, good on ya for this post, Dear Woz. I'm so glad you're staying.

STRENGTH to you and yours. Just know that it really WILL get better.

Hugs to you,
    Baba.

• joanne_
    joanne_

Hey Woz, sounds like you and the wife are under extreme pressure...like the other posters said, just go slow and dont be hard on yourself. This will sort itself out, hopefully sooner than later.

for you and your wife

joanne

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Woz,

Don't worry about it for everyone is entitled to an "off" day once in a while. Wish you and your wife the best and glad you are back, Lilly

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Your forgiven but don`t do it again."..That has to be my favorite post on this thread..It takes alot of Brass to apologise..I`ve had to apologise..It was the right thing to do..Welcome back...OUTLAW

• observador
    observador

You did nothing wrong, but don't do it again. :)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Ah... feel the syrupy sweet thick goo - 'welcome back', 'you didn't do anything wrong'.

You did do something wrong. And then you tried to make people feel sorry for you.

When things are going badly in one part of your life, it's very easy to push everyone else away by thinking they're the enemy as well. It really doesn't help anyone, least of all you.

Apology accepted.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Good on ya, mate!

• Gill
    Gill

I too am glad you've decided to stay!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit