Apology to all

by wozadummy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

STEVE A HEARTY WELCOME BACK!! I don't believe any one is angry with you just disagreed with your delivery. I was certainly not angry or offended after all that's what this board is all about.

I am so sorry to learn of what happened with your wife. You certainly have support here. I hope you succeed with the authorities.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

We all let it fly sometimes. Even a cutie like me. Hang in and remember that you are among friends here.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Glad you're back!

I can forgive anything short of starting a world-wide religion filled with hypocritical teachings and maintained by brainwashing the "faithful" to support the organization even to the detriment of their own physical, emotional, and mental health. Since you haven't done that, I forgive you.

Yeah, I second that

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Take care.

• Warlock
    Warlock

See, this proves that you WOZ a dummy, but not anymore. Welcome back from not leaving.

Warlock

• juni
    juni

Stealth said:

We all let it fly sometimes. Even a cutie like me. Hang in and remember that you are among friends here

I agree. Also I can relate to the bi polar frustration. Hope things get better for you soon. Dang religion. (I'm watching my language here)

Juni

Stealth - didn't you like any of our suggestions for a new avatar? Juni

• dobbie
    dobbie

Welcome back, it takes guts to apologise like that, but i don't think you need to worry, no one was offended - we are all here to express our different views and opinions, and wouldn't it be boring it we all thought the same things anyway - be like being back in the borg!(PS i thought you'd be back!this place is addictive!)

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome back! I enjoy your posts.

• Backed away
    Backed away

Welcome back!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm glad you decided to stay.

It will probably be one of your best decisions.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit