Is there a bird watcher in the house?

by unclebruce 51 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Beautiful pics unclebruce, thanks for sharing, Living in the city centre, all we seem to get around here are sparrows and pigeons.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

UNCLEBRUCE!!!...Good Morning from the Great White North!!..Howzit going eh?!..Love the pic`s,you have some beautiful birds there..The only endangered birds here,are the ones stealing my dogs food..LOL!!..Love the truck!..Now that`s a manly mans truck!..I`m back in the wilderness..The bush did`nt kill me last time,so I thought I`d give it another go..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• delilah
    delilah

Hi there, Uncle Bruce....glad to see you're back, with more beautiful pics!!!! My hubby and I have decided we just HAVE to get to Australia one day, to see those gorgeous parrots....thanx so much for showing them to us...

keep those pictures coming.......

• calico
    calico

I was filling my feeders a couple days ago and a bird tried to land on my shoulder! It was either a chicadee or a nuthatch!

• Mary
    Mary

I see uncie bruce is doing what he does best. I loved those pictures Lee.....especially the one of the red parrot. Soooo, can you walk right up to them and feed them? Pet them??

• juni
    juni

Hi Uncle B!

Mini-me is here and enjoyed your pictures. She wants to write something.

katie

She chose those pictures for you Uncle! In that order! And typed her name for ya.

Juni

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Thanks for sharing Uncle Bruce. I can watch birds all day.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

those are awesome pics. Thanks for taking good care of them

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Aweeee I love birdies!

Loved the pictures too!

Oh and that is the camera I've been bidding on eBay for! They want more now for it than what you can buy the newer Nikon's for!!!

Thanks for the show UB.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    White Arsed Bugsucker?:

I just cracked my ribs laughing.........my coworker/supervisor thinks I'm crazy and the tears are running down my cheeks (both sets)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit