JW restrictions on sex, lead to over hype that made sex disappointing.

by free2beme 65 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

To add a different angle:

I knew one girl who was raised a JW. She had some unsatisfying sexual encounters and decided that if she was going to take the risks associated with sex, she wanted some pleasure. So she masturbated, learned her hot spots and then she shared her knowledge with her experienced, but a bit impatient lover. Sex was much better. For her, poor quality sex wasn't due to guilt but rather ignorance.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I would agree that ignorance plays a big role in how sex is going to be. Think about how ignorant Witnesses were though. I remember hearing about how sex was a wonderful event that happened between a husband and wife. Made it sound like a handing of flowers to someone or something. Could you imagine saying, sex is when a man and woman talk dirty to each other, gets toys involved, maybe a video and have a no holds bared night of passion with some spanking, positions and a couple of things that would be hard to discribe. Not that that is how sex always goes, but could you imagine adding a little color to that ignorant JW view? It needed it!

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Please don't tell me it's *THAT* bad...

I won't be having sex any time soon.... I'm not even sure how to go about getting a girl freind...

But I have enough control over myself not to jump in bed with the first girl I meet, restrictions or not.

Disapointing? I sure hope not!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I'm not even sure how to go about getting a girl freind...

I'll let you in on a little secret for getting a girlfriend...

Talk to girls.

Or like the little guy in my avatar said, "There are three basic types: the Wills, the Won'ts, and the Can'ts. The Wills accomplish everything, the Won'ts oppose everything, and the Can'ts won't try anything."

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I would agree that ignorance plays a big role in how sex is going to be. Think about how ignorant Witnesses were though. I remember hearing about how sex was a wonderful event that happened between a husband and wife. Made it sound like a handing of flowers to someone or something.

It's quite true. At times I see these young couples who just married for the nookie and now can't stand each other. Poor things. Hey don't forget, they've got quite a checklist of Borg Disapproved sexual practices. When all you've got to work with is missionary position, I would guess it gets pretty boring...

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    they've got quite a checklist of Borg Disapproved sexual practices.

Yeah, but they still need the 2 witness rule!

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit