What are you now ?

by moomanchu 49 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Curious as to what exwitnesses have become or believe. I haven't joined any religous group and do not attend any services. (have visited a church's service) Still consider myself a christian and believe in the bible. how bout u?

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Still consider myself a christian and believe in the bible. how bout u?

Oh, moomanchu !

Don't you know that those who leave the spiritual banquet of Jewhober are not Christians? They are stubborn, hard-hearted ones who are not content to work shoulder to shoulder with their brothers under the direction of the John Class! They have turned their back on Jesus' brothers and have selfishly sought their own independent spirit by feeding at the table of demons. They have gone after apostate teachings and dirtied themselves with the pagan teachings of Christendom.

So, welcome to the club.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

For myself, I have chose wicca.

blessed be,

shelley

• gordon d
    gordon d

Since leaving...
    Found one church where everyone was perfect but they wouldn't let me in.
    Kept looking and found an unbeleivable congregation of sincere, loving people... certainly not perfect but perfect for me and they even honor Jehovah by name.
    Got baptised as a "Christian"
    Lead a weekly "BIBLE" study in our house on Tuesday (about 10-14 people).
    My wife is the Children's Ministry Director at our church.
    We witness the "REAL GOOD NEWS" at multiple venues... even door to door occasionally.
    I handle the A/V media and graphic design needs for our church and a few other Christian programs
    Use our house as a shelter when needed... a few homeless people and up to 21 people (non-english speaking "illegals")
    Part of the "Ironmen" community outreach team
    ...and... a proud member of this board!

As a witness... read most of the crap they gave us
    participted in the TMS
    Faked a stomach flu on weekends of quick-builds
    repeated (verbatim) the highlighted answers (lovingly provided by the FDS) to the questions (lovingly provided by the FDS)
    half-heartedly tried to get others to come join us and feel the love!

If you want more info about our church... here's the link:
    http://www.woodlandsccc.org/

• gordon d
    gordon d

Oopps... Almost forgot...
    I also shave all the sacrificial puppies and kittens for Sunday

Dang! Our Dark Overlord goes through a lot of puppies!!!

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

I don't think there is one category or title which neatly sums up my new spiritual direction, so I have come up with my own--Explorer

DR

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi DR!

Like the name o your church. :)

I am a humanist.

-K

• Mulan
    Mulan

I do consider myself to be a christian, but not in a religious sense. I do not believe Jesus was the son of god, god, or anything other than a very smart man. I think his philosphies are great, and I try to live by those principles.

I think I'm an Agnostic. I'm not an Atheist, but close to it. Who knows for sure anyway? No one!!

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hey Mulan,
    If you haven't read it...and will PM your address, I'd be happy to send you a copy of C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity"
    You might really enjoy it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Christian, non-denominational, do not belong to a religion. Jesus is the only way for me. Thats it in a nutshell. Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit