I just realized

by mouthy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Dee I have heard that before ...I will believe it when I see it LOL You sound like the WT IT WAS COMING SOON ALSO!!!I waited & waited. Then because I got old they "ousted me"NERVE!!!!!-- I could kick it before you turn up

with implications of Amazonian strength, determination and stroppiness.YIKES!!!! I LIKE THAT DISCRIPTION OF ME!!!!!

• gordon d
    gordon d

Mouthy! You said Bitc#.... I think you KNOW where to go!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dang it Grace!

NOBODY gave me a better hug than YOU when we were in PA!!!

WHO stuck right by me like YOU did (and you know why) those three days?

Who handed me kleenex when I needed it?

Who was SO kind and loving to me?

I am planning to be there next year and I DO expect to sit right next to you again!

Now! (Hands on my hips now) We will have NO MORE of this "bucket talk"......you hear????

love and hugs,

Annie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi mouthy,

I see your five year anniversary is coming up on the 22nd. That's 1 year to the day since I was announced da'd, though I sent my letter on Nov 1st last year, so I suppose it's my anniversary as well. We can have a joint celebration.

Linda

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think you KNOW where to go! I am there already Gordon

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now! (Hands on my hips now) We will have NO MORE of this "bucket talk"......you hear????

love and hugs Annie

With my head hung low !!!!!!! thanks you for making me look like Hampster said
    It was so lovely to be with you my dear your a special gal ((((HUGS)))

• mouthy
    mouthy

We can have a joint celebration.

OK. You come to Canada & we will do just that Fullof doubt

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

tease Granny-- I know you like them two!! That's for you and what I think of you talking about "kicking the bucket"!!

Next, don't make me come up there and play nurse. I CAN and WILL do it!! And trust me, you won't like it. I will make your life so unbearable, you will straighten up and behave!!banghead

Now, come here and get a bighug!! Iloveyou

• mouthy
    mouthy

tease OH YES I LOVE THEM!!!!!

PLEASE DO COME UP HERE & STRAIGTEN ME UP!!!!Would love it.... Had a good laugh at your post ..... was a bit depressed seeing the snow UGH!!!!!

We all need a good laugh now & again....& you did give me it ((((HUGS crazyblonddeb

• jimbo
    jimbo

mouthy!!!

I just read your post! You have many more of us to adopt before you are allowed to kick the bucket!!

When can I send the paperwork for you to adopt me??? (((((((hugs))))))!!!!

jimbo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit