I just realized

by mouthy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have been on this board for YEARS..... I have had so many loving friend on here.... Surely i will "kick the bucket" ONE day------thanks for all the lovely p.ms I get & all the help I have had .Also all the kids & grand-kids I have adopted. I am truly blessed.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hi Mouthy... I hope you don't kick the bucket too soon.... I just got here and I've loved reading your posts... Besides, who'd keep Mary in check? You're obviously very well loved!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

yep! 5 year anniversary coming up for you here!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Didn't I tell you that old J.W. saying? "Onery old sisters don't die, they just become onery ancient sisters".

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sorry. You just realized....................or you just remembered?

Warlock

• bebu
    bebu

Mouthy, you're an institution here. You are forbidden to die or leave or even have ISP trouble.

...Personally mouthy, I hope you don't kick the bucket until you see the WTS implode in a meaningful way. That way, you can die even more blessed!

bebu

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mouthy..I just took the bucket,your not getting it back..Looks like you`ll have to stay awhile..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh YEAH??????

Well....I am HIDING that bucket and ordering you to stay COMPLETELY AWAY from it! Now that I have met you and been hugged by you.....I am going to hang on to you! You are very precious to me and to all of us here. No more "bucket" talk!!!

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Uh-ohhhhhh.....it looks like Outlaw and I are fighting over who's gonna hide that bucket! Haha!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your all so good to post your reply's Lets me know I am loved

I hope you don't kick the bucket until you see the WTS implode in a meaningful way. That way, you can die even more blessed!

GOD!!!! That would be a dream come true BEBU!!!!But I would like to feel my JWs daughter & grand-daughters arms around me just ONCE more. But the Wicked Watchtower kept her mind when I handed it to them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit