What Difference Is There Between Your Life As A Witness----And Now??

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow for Halloween festivities. Crazy place a good JW would NEVER go to!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Like the difference between night and day.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Then: fast asleep.

Now: wide awake.

• willyloman
    willyloman

I no longer have to judge and categorize every person I meet. It's so... liberating!

• caligirl
    caligirl

Well, I am the same person I always was. Or, depending on who you ask!

I don't see that internally I am any different, but I believe that my personal core values came from my parents, not from the cult. The only difference is that I no longer have to project that I am somethng that I am not.

• hambeak
    hambeak

I can be true to myself and not be afraid of the cong. elders or their diatribde and control.I wish I could sue them for the crap they laid on me and my family. I am much more bold now no fear at all and tell them go to hell. So There. lol

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Uhh, lets's see. Well, I enjoy life now and no longer pray for death or Armageddon, which ever comes first!

Cog

• zagor
    zagor

It is better in every way and it keeps improving as we speak ....

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

I feel more at peace nowadays. No longer thinking to myself 'what a nice person he/she is and what a pity he/she isn't in-the-truth', better if he/she dies before the big A comes so he/she will get a resurrection. Gaaa! Yeah, the cataloguing days are over now. Witchettygrub

• Mystla
    Mystla

Married to a straight guy now.... makes all the difference

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit