What Difference Is There Between Your Life As A Witness----And Now??

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

I don't have to watch what I say if I think something is B.S.; I don't have to drag myself to nighttime meetings after a long hard day at the office and I don't have to rush home from the KH to catch the Packers game. The money that used to go to the KH now goes to the local Humane Society - they spend the $$$ much more wisely, imho. I never stopped voting (although I never told anyone at the KH that), I never stopped associating with my worldly friends (ditto), and I made sure I DA'd instead of doing the slow fade (my circumstances allowed me to do so, not having any family in the org) so I wouldn't ever be bothered by the witnesses knocking on my door or calling me ever again. Ahhhhh, relief! There is life after the "borg". I met my fiance - a "worldly" man - 3 years after I got dipped - on the internet! LOL!

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Wow! Welcome Jo, Welcome Nana.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I am much happier, have a feeling of peace that has long been absent. I don't feel oppressed and I am not surrounded by rude, judgemental people who hate.

I also no longer have panic attacks since going to the KH is what brought them on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit