What's Your FAVORITE Type of Music???

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

My all time favourite artist is Carole King, who I suppose you would label as contemporary 70's pop.

• done4good
    done4good

Classic rock, especially progressive stuff like early Genesis, late '70s early '80s new wave, early-mid '90s grunge/alternative stuff, and a few "current" artists here and there.

j

• littlemike
    littlemike

Classic Rock especially Pink Floyd

Also Genesis, and Dire Straits, Peter Gabriel and Queen

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I like all kinds of music. My favorites are:

Frank Zappa, Blue Oyster Cult, Andreas Wollenwider( spelling wrong) Greatful Dead, Golden Earring, Steppenwolf. Joe Sattriani, skyscrapper by David Lee roth and steve Vai. Martin Denny. Randy California and Spirit.

• minimus
    minimus

I guess I'm the only Soul Man here, huh?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

60 and 70's Top 40. The Stylistics are my favorite.

The Claw

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Blue Oyster Cult

I saw BOC 30 years ago..........your young......surprised you know who they are!!

I love GOOD music..........whatever kind it is. I have opened up what I listen to over the past 5 years and it amazes me what is out there. Last year I went to the Grand Ole Opry, if you go in October it is their anniversary month and they have some special stuff, The night I went they had winners of the Bluegrass winners.........the contest was the very same week.........

Great music.........the new artists......best at what they do..........this one family band was awesome and the mothers yodelling was unreal. I doubt if I would ever purchase a yodelling cd.......but I appreciated the talent of what she was doing.

There is so much good music its difficult to have a favorite type for me.

purps

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen the Stylistics a lot....Very good

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I saw BOC 30 years ago..........your young......surprised you know who they are!!

I am young and know who they are too....proud owner of 'dont fear the reaper'!

I love all genres:-

Metal: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Soil, Seether, Pearl Jam, The Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins.

Pop/Rock: Coldplay, U2, Depeche Mode, New Order, Keane, Snow Patrol, Pink Floyd, Scissor Sisters, Sheryl Crow

60/70s: Grateful Dead, Beatles, The Kinks, Bob Dylan.

DB74 (of the, 'never giving up his music' class.)

• morty
    morty

anything from the 60's 70's 80's 90's

My list is way to long to mention.....though, I will not budge on Opera! Cannot stand it nor understand it!

Classic rock is usally my daily choice and through some new country in there as well

Sirius radio works well for me! well worth the yearly dues...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit