WATCHTOWER loses in court!

by Nathan Natas 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Can anyone tell me if the dateline video is available online? I have seen the transcipt, but would love to IRL the location in a local distribution.

Jeff

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Is there a press release available on this, I want to put together a package to forward to local media, hopefully with a press release, a copy of the ruling, a link to silent lambs amongst other information. If this can get publicized during this door to door campaign with the new kingdumb news, it would at least cause some who answer their doors to maybe ask a question or two to the jws.

Most people, myself included, know very little about the jws, this could make a lot of people start to think, cause the only other time I see anything about the jws in the local papers is when they get thier assembly press releases put in the paper. I was able to get the Hughes press release on blood in two of our local papers, but even though the blood issue is huge, EVERYONE should be disgusted with child abuse!!!! It may cause someone to think about who comes knocking on their doors, possibly even giving more momentum to those communities that have made it illegal for the jws to go door to door.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

AK - Jeff:

Silent Lambs has many videos on their site. There were also offers a few years ago when SL sent out videos, secret elder letters, paperwork, and other things. I had made some donations and bought some items. You might contact SL for the details.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Jeff, you'll find what you are looking for here:

http://www.silentlambs.org/education/multimedia.cfm

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

After that perv Bethelite was caught, I contacted Dataline and requested they do a follow up to their original story. I felt that considering their undercover series about Internet pedos that they would jump at the chance to update their story (and since there has been a ton more stories about people getting sued and getting caught). I have never heard back from them one way or another. I think everyone should pursue every media avenue open to them. The Catholic church gets all kinds of media attention when this stuff happens, but there is little air time for the JW stuff. If anything it is persecution the other way, the victims are the ones that suffer when the media cannot bother to cover the stories.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thank you LORD for answered prayers !

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

A magnificent legal precedent-setting triumph!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Quandary
    Quandary

bttt

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Does anyone have a paper copy of the new pamphlet that they're willing to mail to me?

Interested in using it.... for various purposes. :)

Mail to:

Kimberlee D. Norris

314 main st suite 300

fort worth, texas 76102

thank you!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Does anyone have a paper copy of the new pamphlet that they're willing to mail to me?

Kingdom News #37? Yeah, I can mail you one. BTW, excellent work in court; I and others cheer you on every step of the way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit