WATCHTOWER loses in court!

by Nathan Natas 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

I recently found newspaper articles that my sister sent me in 2001 from Louisville, KY, regarding Bill Bowen and what was happening in the WT. At the time, we were still pretty loyal JW's, so dismissed it all as Satan's tactics and lies. I look at these articles now and shake my head in disgust. It's something how you, as a JW, or cult member, can read and hear such things and really believe there is no truth in them, at least not want to check things out further. It was later that year that we began our search for real truth.

Heard on the radio yesterday, a commentator, discussing the problems with the Catholic Church. Last year Barbara Anderson was on this radio program regarding the WT. Its all around, and bringing many to the point of wanting to know more. The Catholics are paying through the nose, losing some of their churches around here, as well as a boys school. Look for things to happen with the WT as the courts tear down the curtain that the WT has tried to insulate itself with. The elders will sure be surprised when there is little legal support for individuals in the courts. Maybe some of them will begin to look closer too.

Little Bo Peep

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Guys, it is not a slam dunk, they do NOT have to provide documents that relate to the child abuse teleforms or the survey information provided because it is deemed privileged! That stuff is important as it relates to the specific information obtained during the abuse investigation and I believe it is the information in the "database", but I could be wrong about it being in the database. It is not a blanket granted order, but rather is granted in part and denied in part. You should read the Order to understand what the court has granted (and it has granted a lot, but not EVERYTHING).

I noticed that too. I'm not sure what the telememos/teleforms contain, but this much is clear: this is an important ruling, and I truly hope some victims are able to get at least a modicum of justice from these developments.

• zagor
    zagor

Any NORMAL religion with such internal problems would pull in their horns but not WTBS, I'm amazed at their audacity to initiate a WORLDWIDE campaing to EXPOSE "false religion" on a premise of sex scandals while knowing full well what sort of skeletons are in their wardrobe.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

They probably planned it this way. Keep the dubs very busy, vacation pioneering, distributing special kingdom news, etc., so when the verdict comes in, they'll be too busy and too hyped up that armageddon is a comin' that this information will float on by...

I'm sure they knew it wasn't going their way in court. I'm sure they strategized to keep the insulation in tact.

• Clam
    Clam

This is great and thank you for posting Nathan. I agree that if anyone is able to pass this story on to any media contacts they may have, this would be ideal. The public needs to know more about the Borg's paedophile infestation.

• avengers
    avengers

Good Job

Andy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    WATCHTOWER JEHOVAH PEDOPHILES

We think you are going to like this one…. http://www.silentlambs.org/courtrulingnapa.htm Thank you Nathan you beat me to it~Danny Haszard Bangor Maine expert witness on the Jehovah's Witness

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I am so happy to read this!! Finally; transparency. The slow wheel has started turning. Many thanks and congratulations and kudos!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit