WATCHTOWER loses in court!

by Nathan Natas 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

What you pointed out is probably true. Sadly, there are probably many misguided JWs who think this is persecution. But, how DARE anybody think this is persecution!

True.. but maybe new light will be received.. and kids will be better protected..

(LG- email me-- [email protected] )

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I can hear their shredders already.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I want to share this info with my JW sister, but I really walk on eggshells with her. She used to shun me, now she doesn't. I know she is very disgusted with people who hurt kids, but I'm afraid if I say anything negative about the Society--she will flip out, as she is a very hard-core JW.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

As to 'what helps' re spreading the word.... media may be interested in these rulings.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

As I have stated many, many times before in various ways, "if the WTB&TS will not cleanup their act, someone else will do it for them."........and many other comments to this effect.

Regardless of who you are (or think you are), if you do what is WRONG, Justice will catch up sooner or later.

MORE court information and verdicts are S-L-O-W-L-Y making their respective way to the public.....

I KNOW many of you Elders are reading these forums. Why not admit and confess your mistakes, crimes and SIN? Straighten up your act and treat people with respect and dignity or do you feel that you are to righteous to do so? I know you are not use to being held accountable but sooner or later some person, some court or GOD is going to extract justice from your hide! ...LOL

Have a nice day!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Shouldn't we all do what we've been trained to do?......

ADVERTISE! ADVERTISE! ADVERTISE!

TO THE MEDIA!

-BONEZZ

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I've suggested this course of action (advertise) many times, both here and on Silent Lambs. Most of us are quite skilled at speaking to strangers at the door. I think the public would rather WE knock on their door and explain the child abuse issue and many others than listen to JW's giving out the same spiel year after year. I don't know anyone who hasn't heard about the Catholic Church scandal concerning child abuse. How much do you think the public would be interested to learn that the JW's are ten times more guilty?? Especially since they trash all other religions and rub the world's nose in it? And yet they try to act like they are squeaky-clean in all matters?

I think that many TV shows will start to pick up on this. I know that if all of us email our friends, post on newsgroups, and tell our neighbors about this, that within a year, the entire country will know. It has been debated endlessly how long the WT has left before it dies. It may never completely die, but when this hits the fan, the damage will be fatal to them. I believe, and fervently hope, that some day no JW car group can pull into a development and they all get out to form groups to cover the street. I hope that before they even divide the houses amongst themselves, that the police show up, or the public pours out of their houses, or whatever is necessary to convince them that they are wasting their time.

For over one hundred years, the world has had to tolerate the lies, hypocrisy, deaths due to faulty medical advice, and all the other garbage from a group of people who are uneducated, close-minded, and self-righteous. It's time for the WT to die.

As far as "persecution" is concerned, why is it persecution when decent people object to a rotten religion?? Aren't there stories in the Old Testament where good priests or kings refused to go along with the majority because they had turned evil and the few good prophets were trying to warn them? We can't WE be the ones God is using to expose "his people gone bad"?? Where is it written that the GB is always right? In fact, I'd like any JW to show me the phrase "governing body" in the Bible and in a context that indicates that there is one today in Bethel.

I applaud the hard work of all who have lost families, jobs, friends, health, and their sanity to do the right thing by leaving this child-raping, lying cult. My thanks to Randy, Bill Bowen, Danny in Maine, Blondie (so many good posts), and all the others who have contributed so much to help people. Maybe this is the beginning of the end for the WT. I'm agnostic, so I can't pray to God to finish them off. I'll just hope that they implode.

Today, I found the new tract under my door. Even my father, who hates them for hurting me, saw the hypocrisy on the page where it mentions that false religion tolerates leaders who molest children. I cannot fathom how they have the gall to print such a statement in view of their own behavior. Talk about "seared consciences". I am reminded of Adolph Hitler who may have thoroughly believed he was serving God by his actions and would be surprised as Hell to be told otherwise.

As was stated, we know you elders read this site. Have you no shame at all?? How can you get up on the platform and rant and rave against "apostates" when YOU are the biggest apostate religion in the world? You disgust me. You are moral pigs. I would say I'd leave your fate in God's hands and not judge you, but I don't believe in God. Therefore, I WILL say you deserve to die, and the sooner the better. I wouldn't lift a finger to save any of your lives. Just like you would drive past a DF's old woman walking to the hall in the rain or snow just because she is DF'd. Not a shred of human decency. Not only are you NOT the true religion, I don't even think you should be called a religion at all. You are a book publishing, real estate corporation whose "topic" happens to be religion. I'd say "the Bible", but you don't follow it.

You may weasel out of this court decision, you can shred the evidence, you can delete the files. But you WILL go down in flames. Every day more and more people learn about your actions. People are quitting the WT in droves. The "truth" hurts, doesn't it?

Again, my best to all. Oh, Anitar, very good points as usual.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I had especially good response a couple of years ago. I went to different churches and asked the pastors, etc if I could put a info/poster on their church bulletin board (oh excuse me, "information board")?

The info/poster explained the child molester situation and the fact that the Org was protecting them. I figured, if church-goers would read this, they would be ready for the Dubbies when they came to their door. All the pastors were extremely pleasant and supportive.

One of my posters that had been placed in a public place caused a Dubbie sister to write to the local newspaper calling it "a pack of lies." This allowed me the opportunity to defend the flyer and quote from such articles as Newsweek, Dateline, etc. I even challenged the elders to write a letter to defend their organzation. Nothing else was written by them...color me surprised!

I believe this new court news gives us another chance to bring them and their lying message to the forefront...especially as mentioned, when they are knocking on doors telling others how terrible their religion is.

-BONEZZ

• Anitar
    Anitar

Hi Mike, thank you as always for your words of encouragement. I'm sorry you still get their pamphlets stuffed under your door, that can't be easy. I just want you to stay strong, and remember I'm here for you.

You're right about the TV news. I see periodically the Dateline and Oprah specials about child molesters. However the problem with these programs is that they only focus on individuals, not organizations. The watchtower is not the only organization that allows this. It is only logical that the public interest will shift to a larger problem like this when they've had enough of seeing one man arrested at a time, and the watchtower will only add gallons of fuel to the flame.

Your earlier comments got me thinking. Perhaps the witnesses are kept so busy and repressed that they might not even know what child molestation is. I know that sounds absurd, but consider this. We know they're not really allowed to read their bible. When they do, they can never apply it to themselves. They are perpetually lied to about everything in life. Is it really so impossible to imagine a JW reading this thinking, "what the heck are they talking about? I've never even heard about this!"

What I see is my mom never has time to finish her work. She's always trying to do more field service, she never feels good enough, so the work she does do is marginal, half finished and just made up answers to the magazine questions. I think she's becoming a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants witness, and I don't think she's the only one.

Anitar

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This Is Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit