WATCHTOWER loses in court!

by Nathan Natas 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I can hear their shredders already. Exactly my thought!! I bet you anything that is really happening....and being considered "Spiritual Warefare" of course!! Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Thank you..

I appreciate it..

• stillconcerned
  • Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

here's my letter to the editor: Dear Editor: I am writing regarding a recent court case that found in favor of sex abuse survivors against the organization of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Please post this at your editorial page: If you or anyone you know has been the victim of pedophilia within the organization known as the Jehovah's Witnesses (run by the publishing corporation, Watchtower Bible And Tract Society), or has been victimized by a cover-up of pedophilia within this organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, please contact attorney Kimberlee Norris of Love-Norris, at her email address: [email protected] For details concerning the Jehovah's Witnesses' "two witness policy" and for information concerning the Silent Lambs' discussions of the Jehovah's Witnesses' pedophile database, please visit: silentlambs.org The current California case against the Jehovah's Witnesses simply says the organization can no longer hide behind the "claim "clergy penitent privilege" with information that would lead to the possible conviction or implication of further crimes against children by Jehovah’s Witness child molesters. The secondary issue regards civil damages . . . due to negligence of church officials in not reporting allegations of child abuse putting additional children in danger,"(quote from SilentLambs.org). Sincerely,

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx Mike and Jourles.

I thought those videos were at SL, but was finding the scripts only when I looked somehow [my techno-illiteracy showing here].

I would like to produce a little tract that would point people to them.

Jeff

• oldflame
    oldflame

Madame Q,

I copied your letter to your editor and sent it the editor of my local paper. I think every one of us should notify their local paper and do the same. Advertise this to extreme so that maybe some of those still in the cult will see their true light in being a false religion. I beleive that when they put the phamplet out, I got one stuck in my door the other day I ripped it up and tossed in in the dumpster.. But as I was saying when they wrote that rag they were actually talking about themselves. I want this cult to fall like a rock, I hate what it has done to my family, I have none because of it.

• jam
    jam

Letter to the editor

I will mail it tomorrow to my local newspaper. The Pasadena Star-News calif.

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

This comes out at the perfect time with the Foley revelation. Maybe the media could be baited from this angle?

• zagor
    zagor
    My question now is, will they appeal this ruling to a higher, supreme court, or will they not want to risk such a high profile appeal? As it stands, most likely less than 1 in a 1000 jws in the USA will know about this court ruling(they're probably faders that lurk on this board). If brooklyn decides to push this higher, it will only increase its visibility in the news. If I were them, I would be damn scared of such a thing happening - especially in light of the recent tract.

Actually, I would like them to appeal , even if Supreme Court supports their case (which is unlikely) public would be made aware of the existance of 'a secret pedo database' they were determined to protect even if it meant going to Supreme Court. When you think about it, programs like Date-line could be viewed and explaind away as publicity stunts, but when they themselves are going all the way to Supreme Court to protect pedophiles, now that's gotta raise some serious eyebrows with public.

• yesidid
    yesidid

This is what Kimberlee Norris said in the other thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122545/2.ashx

The same ruling in an ancillary case has been appealed to the Calif court of appeals and the Calif surpreme court, where rulings were issued in favor of the plaintiffs (abuse survivors).

We got the documents we needed from the ruling.

We are still exploring fact witnesses concerning practices of WTS, related to abuse outcries.

If you are aware of incidents of cover-up, please contact me at

[email protected]

thank you-

Kimberlee D. Norris

Love & Norris

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit