Not good, not good at all

by lola28 60 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Lola--very sorry to hear your sister is ill

I will pray for her to have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, don't get rundown with stress.

• morty
    morty

((((((((((((((((((((Lola)))))))))))))))))))))))

I wish your sister a speedy recovery and better health....

I have you and her in my thoughts tonight....

• lola28
    lola28

Thanks for the prayers everyone, I am at work I work till eight, I'm trying to put notes in all my files and get everything done so that I can stay with her Wed and Thursday without having to worry about work. I have to get my other sister (her twin) from school, I have so much to do and so little time, it's a bit overwhelming but things have to get done.

Lola

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thanks for the prayers everyone, I am at work I work till eight, I'm trying to put notes in all my files and get everything done so that I can stay with her Wed and Thursday without having to worry about work. I have to get my other sister (her twin) from school, I have so much to do and so little time, it's a bit overwhelming but things have to get done.

Lola

1. Do as much as you can, but remember that you can only do so much (with regards to work). 2. Take things one step at a time, and break things up into little tasks so they seem less daunting. 3. Go be with your sister. Work is just work. It will still be there the next time you go in. Hugs to you ((((((((((((((((((Lola)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Lola, I am so sorry to hear of your sisters troubles. I hope and pray the best for her and your family. Take care!

Shelly

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi Lola28:

So sorry to hear about your sister.

Both she, you, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Please stay strong and take care of yourself also.

Ronin1

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((((((((Lola)))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for what she (as well as you and your family) are going through!!!!!!!!

I've been worried about her and am glad to know she is in a good hospital being taken care of. Please, sweetie, take care of yourself so that you can be there for her. Try to get some sleep and some food during the day.

Please keep us-or someone here updated if and when you are able.

Love,
    Larissa

• serendipity
    serendipity

(( Lola, Sis and Mom )) I hope the doctors diagnose this quickly so appropriate treatment can begin. Please try to stay positive for your sister's sake.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

We'll all be thinking of you and your family....

Swalker

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Lola-

I'm ssooo sorry about what happening with your sister. At least you can be there for her. But, remember to take care of yourself as well! I'm PMing you my number if you need to talk. Hospitals can be a scary place!! Give her hugs and kisses from all of us!!

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit