Not good, not good at all

by lola28 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

(((lola)))

Just had to step in & say I'm sorry you're going thru this, and that I hope your sister gets better real soon. Keep us posted

SK

• Butters
    Butters

Your little sister will be in my prayers.

• earthtone
    earthtone

I have been wondering about your sister for weeks, since you first mentioned she wasn't feeling well. I'm so sorry. I will definately keep her in my prayers. Both her and your entire family. **HUG**

• lola28
    lola28

Thank you guys for hearing me out, I'm just glad that she is at this hospital everyone there from the security guard to the doctors have treated us with nothing but kindness and respect, I'm just so happy to find that there are still great people out there.

Six, yes it's the same sister she had a problem when she lost feeling in her right arm, they are also looking into that again.

Lola

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Hugs to you and your sister Lola...will keep you both in my thoughts. Keep hope that things may not be as bad as they seem right now. Take care of yourself so that you don't get run down-your sister will need you to be as strong as you can right now.

LIG

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hi Lola

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Sorry about the last empty post...

I'm sending thoughts and healing prayers your way for your sister.

Please also take care of yourself so you don't get ill from going in and out of the hospital. Wash your hands a lot and take extra vitamin C so you can keep healthy!

Big hugs,

Chrystal

• jambon1
    jambon1

So sorry to hear that.

You are all in my thoughts at least.

J

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((( Lola)))

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sis and all your loved ones.

I've added you both to the vigil thread too

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122326/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit