Not good, not good at all

by lola28 60 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Lola28 and kid sis and Mom)))))

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this frightening time.

Brenda

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lola, I just messed up my post and lost it. Hugs and prayers for you all. You're a wonderful big sister. Take care of yourself or you'll get worn down.

• FlyingHighNow
  • hubert
    hubert

bttt

Thinking of you Lola, and your little sister.....Hope you have some good news for us soon. We'll keep praying.

Hubert and wife

• lola28
    lola28

Hi guys,

First I'd like to thank you all for the woderful pm's and for keeping us in your thoughts. Well the bone marrow biopsy came back and everything is fine, it looks like it is not cancer after all (yay). However they still don't know what's wrong and are drawing more blood tests, but because her cound is so low they can't afford to take any more blood from her and they are taking a little bit of blood at a time, which means everything takes longer. They are looking for autoimmune diseases and have to do tests for things like HIV until they figure out what it could be, for now she has to stay in the hospital. She is really down tho, she wants to go home in her own words " I miss my bed, my tv, my cat. I even miss school". All we can do now is wait for the the blood to be drawn and for the results to come back.

I will update once I get more information.

Lola

• parakeet
    parakeet

lola: "it looks like it is not cancer after all (yay)."

That's good news. One bad possibility out of the way. I hope you're holding up OK.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Thats good news at least. Hopefully it is a weird bug and it works its course right out of her-and quickly. I know you are loving and encouraging her. Stay strong!!

Shelly

• arwen
    arwen

Keeping you, your little sister and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I sincerely hope that she will soon be well.

• lola28
    lola28
    That's good news. One bad possibility out of the way. I hope you're holding up OK.

Yup, they are still looking for stuff like Lupus but cancer it's not, I'm glad to have that one thing out of the way. i'm trying to hold up the best I can but I hate not knowing what's wrong with her and how to make it better.

lola

• Sam87
    Sam87

i hope your sister gets better lola,

Best wishes

Sam87.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit