TIME FOR ANOTHER LAUGH!

by Dansk 53 Replies latest social humour

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shelley, Zagor and Dismembered,

Sorry about your keyboards/monitors. That's the third time in as many weeks I've been told my posts have made someone spew a mouthful out! Must be the way I tell 'emLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian-`the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on....very tall,long eyelashes, muscular and thin` does that determine a `good looking man`?

Well, it certainly rules ME out!

The joke came via a female friend of Claire's. Perhaps it's her idea of a handsome man!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Upset wife comes into the living room to speak to her husband:

"Look! I just want you to treat me like a woman!"

Husband: "OK, get back in the kitchen, then!"

Ian

• Honesty
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

lol

Ian, get all these jokes out of your system by Saturday, we don't want anyone spitting curry!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Geography Teacher: "Roberts, where's Pakistan?"

Little boy Roberts: "Dunno - but it can't be far, sir. They all go 'ome for dinner!"

Teacher: "OK, boys and girls, what would you like to be when you grow up?"

Little boy called Jenkins: "I'd like to be a fireman when I grow up. I'd save all my money and then (looking out of the window towards the expensive cars parked across the road) I'd purchase a Rolls Royce just like that one!"

Teacher: "Very good, Jenkins. A wonderful employment position"

Little girl called Hampson: "When I grow up I'm going to study to be a doctor and then (looking at the same cars) I'm going to buy a Porsche, just like that one across the road!"

Teacher: "Very well done. Excellent choice of career."

Little girl called Smith: "Well, when I grow up I want to be covered in hair."

Flabbergasted teacher:" Smith, why on earth would you like to be covered in hair?"

Little girl Smith: "Well, my sister only has a small amount of hair between her legs and she owns that Rolls Royce and that Porsche!"

Ian

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

John was a clerk in a small drugstore, but he was not much of a salesman. He could never find the item the customer wanted. The drugstore owner had had about enough and warned John that the next sale he missed would be his last.

Just then a man came in coughing and asked John for their best cough syrup.

Try as he might John could not find the cough syrup. Remembering the owner's warning John sold the man a box of Ex-Lax and instructed him to take the entire box all at once. The customer immediately consumed the entire box in the store and then walked outside and leaned against a lamp post. The drugstore owner had seen the whole thing and came over to ask John what had transpired.

"He wanted something for his cough but I couldn't find the cough syrup. I substituted Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once." John explained.

"Ex-Lax won't cure a cough," the owner shouted angrily.

"Sure it will," John said, pointing at the man leaning on the lamp post.

"Look at him. He's afraid to cough."

• avengers
    avengers

any one heard the joke about the Pakistani, Cuban, Scotsman, and an Englishman on a train?

Might get deleted though if I finish it

Was that the joke? lol. Andy

• chiddy
    chiddy

What about the Agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac? He lay awake each night wondering if there is a Dog

I used to be dyslexic but I think I'm ko now

When I was dyslexic I joined the DNA National Association for Dyslexics

• JH
    JH

I loved that 1st joke Dansk

Thanks for explaining your joke to me Buttlight. Some days I'm a little slow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit