WT monitors sites?

by Gordy 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Finally-Free,

You quoted me and commented as follows:

Amazing: However, my PC is not penetratable, even by the CIA. I have a fool-proof system.
    Finally Free: Sorry to break it to you, but as someone who is employed in the network security field, I can assure you there is no such thing as a "fool-proof" system. The closest thing to it is a locked down system that is disconnected from any network and locked in a vault. ... If you are connected to the internet, someone with sufficient expertise and enough motivation can penetrate your computer. The best you can do is make it very difficult, so that the reward does not justify the effort for the hacker.

My system is not now, nor ever it ever been, connected to the Internet, thus no one can penetrate it. It is not in a vault, because I was not talking about physical seizure. I was speaking of electronic hacking. My past career was an electrical engineer. I have a handle on security issues, and have also designed sophicated security systems to prevent penetration into secure areas.

Thanks for the feedback,

Jim Whitney

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

WUCK THE FATCHTOWER,

AND WUCK THE FATCHTOWER

WATCHMEN!

alt

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Please, for us techno-idiot types, like me, in plain English. Can "they" get your name and address and telephone number because you post on a message board?

Actually, they'd spend their time more fruitfully sending the elders after the df'ds and da'ds. I da'd in October, 2003 and have had NIL contact since then. I won't ever go back, but it sure would be nice to be able to say "don't come" to a telephone call or even better to slam the door in their faces if they showed up one day, unannounced!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I hope they're not reading this thread, getting ideas.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I really don't give a rats ass if they read whatever I got to say, I really don't give a crap if they know who I am or where I live. I do not fear the borg anymore and they have absolutely no control over me at all. And they NEVER WILL !

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

if all they can do is get to your city, that's what I have understood all along. I haven't lied about my city.

but if you give out too many details about yourself, and you live in a small town, or even a city where they could figure out who you are if you have said too much about yourself, then things could get bad for a fader.

but how could that be proven? anything anyone says about themselves could be partially untrue in order to throw them off scent. I have been careful to get a few key details wrong about myself in order to protect my anonymous identity.

by the same token, if you wanted to be really awful to someone you know, you could pretend to be them in a post or with an identity. you could claim to be them, use their real name, give details about them, etc. that doesn't mean it's really them. not giving anyone ideas, but.. it is possible that could happen to someone because someone is angry with an elder, a CO, or whoever they could be angry with and want to cause trouble for. IF someone was monitoring who knew this person by name, it MIGHT cause a problem for them, but since this is all anonymous, how could any of that be proven?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I can sense some fear among a few on here.WHY??? Do you really care if the WT finds you???? I certainly dont .They couldnt hurt me any more than they already have. Taken my kids,grand=kids,great-grandkids captive.... I would not have allowed them to have that much power over me if I realised they were like the Nazi's-----"- Love throws fear outside". If your afraid of losing your loved ones because of WT spys....Then my answer is those who leave us after KNOWING how much we have loved them, cared for them, looked after them they really didnt love us... sorry just an old womans two cents worth.

but as someone who is employed in the network security field, I can assure you there is no such thing I thought that is what Bill Gate said in an interveiw.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Man this is scary,

I sure don't want them to find out that my name is Brant Jones, and they can kiss my ass. What do we do if they catch us? By the way if they knew I lived in Kansas City they could probably find me. I hope they don't hurt me anymore. 45 years of believing their lie was enough.

uninformed

• mouthy
    mouthy

Man this is scary, LOL You sure sound scared ....your forgot your address You gave me my first laugh of the day Thanks sweetie (HUG)

• sf
    sf

Amazing Grace...

You go girl!! That's it...NO FEAR, NO MORE! The more I keep hearing about the ridiculous fears people have about these impotent men running their lives, they more I laugh in complete amazement.

I love your post girl!

uninformed, yours too!

"apostates" that are still active in the org, such as elders.

What!! Say it isn't so. You mean active elders come here and post but tell their flock it's evil? No way. Not those loving elders who care so deeply for their flocks.

START SHARING THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE YOU GAIN HERE, YOU ELDERS. YOUR FLOCKS DESERVE YOUR HONESTY. NOT DECEIT.

There has got to be a time where you just say to yourself that there WILL BE sacrifices to standing up there and proclaiming what you have learned, as truth. Convey to them that the longer you keep yourselves inside the "machine", the longer the "machine" runs, ruins, kills and destroys.

YOU are the oil that WATCHTOWER BOOK PUBLISHING, SALES IN REAL ESTATE, "WORLDLY STOCK", FORNICATOR WITH THE U.N.... CORPORATION, NEEDS. You know w hat happens to an engine when the oil dries up. IT CEASES TO RUN. IT DIES.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit