WT monitors sites?

by Gordy 71 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar
    Amazing: However, my PC is not penetratable, even by the CIA. I have a fool-proof system.

Sorry to break it to you, but as someone who is employed in the network security field, I can assure you there is no such thing as a "fool-proof" system. The closest thing to it is a locked down system that is disconnected from any network and locked in a vault.

LOL @ Amazing!

Finally-Free is absolutely right. If you had actually found or designed this so-called "fool-proof" system, the CIA, etc. would be right up your a$$.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I can't believe people are buying this stuff.

He is obviously yanking yer chain.

Is that so Slim? How's the weather in or around Glasgow, Scotland? Is BT Central Plus working out well for you as an ISP?

• JH
    JH

tell me my IP jourles, in a pm

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ok JH. Let everyone know if I was close or not.

• JH
    JH

You were dead on !!! And gave me even more than my IP address.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have a tracker on Myspace, that gives me all that info also, so it can be done!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I have a tracker on Myspace, that gives me all that info also, so it can be done!

Of course it can. I just wanted folks to know that it can be done here as well. Not only can you 'tag' everyone who reads the threads, you CAN also figure out which IP addresses belong to which posters. For anyone who says it's bunk, you're not doing anyone any favors.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Jourles, I have high speed internet thru a cable provider. My laptop is connected to a wireless Linksys router. Would the router scramble my ISPaddress, or at least make it difficult to trace me? Suffer the fools like me, lol, who don' t know a lot about computers and haven't had enough coffee!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Is that so Slim? How's the weather in or around Glasgow, Scotland? Is BT Central Plus working out well for you as an ISP?

You could have worked out more by reading my posts.

Slim

• DannyHaszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit