evolution or creation? lets talk...

by Sam87 537 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

Ok, lets have a discussion about where we all came from, evolution or creation? (or whatever you beleive in of course) every one put down there main reasons, along with reasonable facts and backup as to why.

Hopefully this doesnt start to many arguments, lol.

Sam87

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

First of all, WELCOME Sam!!!

Secondly, I hope you're not a troll. There seems to be a plethera this eve.

Thirdly, my answer: Both.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Hopefully this doesnt start to many arguments, lol.

Of course not. We never argue about evolution vss creation. We might argue about which is the best whiskey, the best beer, or which end of the egg to crack. But never about evolution/creation.

S

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I believe in creation, but I don't know that creation wasn't done in a way that supports the evolution theory to some extent. I wouldn't ever be offended by someone elses ideas on the subject now, cause I figure if God cared, he could have made it all very clear somewhere. . .and he didn't. I love the world and universe that we are blessed with-however it got here.

• Sam87
    Sam87

Thanks for the welcome babyaga! uhm, im not sure if im a troll, im guessing you mean someone who has one post and then runs? Well im not going to do that (as you can see) lol, ive only just recently left the JWs after going for my whole life, but thats another story, so ive got plenty of good reasons to hang around! :) you say you beleive both? hows that?

Sam87

• Sam87
    Sam87

Well im glad its not going to start any arguments satanus, ive been wanting to hear peoples view on both sides of the fence for a while now, what do you beleive and why? if you dont mind me asking :)

Sam87

• Zep
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Sam87

Do you think that believing that god used evolution to create is a hopeless conflict?

S

• Sam87
    Sam87

i see your point satanus, its interesting, but i cant help but ask why? and to me the evolution therory has quite a few downfalls that cant be explaned properly though,

3 main keys for evolution - http://www.mala.bc.ca/~johnstoi/essays/courtenay1.htm

Science has recently proven that if we were to learn something new every second, we would take well over 3 millions years to exhaust the memory capacity of our "post flood" brains. (Pre-flood brains were 3 times larger) On the other hand... Evolutionists say things evolve after there is a need for change.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You ask why god might use evolution. If he did do that, how can anyone except god answer that? The evolution pros are pretty good at explanaing most everything about evolution. While i am not an expert at it, the basics fit together pretty well. Creationism clearly has a few unexplainable problems. For instance, you said:

(Pre-flood brains were 3 times larger)

Can you prove that to be true, and then explain it?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit