by exwitless 89 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

The End is Near

Marry only in the Lord.

Brotherly Love

• mama1119
    mama1119

Oh, and I hated when they would sign any greeting card with "Agape"...uuuggghhhh

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

1.)We must be reaching out.

2.)Where there is a greater need.

Personally, hated these
    propaganda words including
    being called "brother."

Horrible propaganda words that I can't
    believe I fell for.

The Wanderer

• becca1
    becca1

"new light"

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

another vote for "THE TRUTH" thier biggest LIE- egomaniacs

another vote for WORLDLY- puhleeeeeze NOW everytime i hear my mom say worldly or i would use that word while conversing with her INSTEAD i INSERT the word REALITY. its been working- she has NO COME BACK for this word!!!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Apostate..The Truth..This system of things..The New system..Worldly...OUTLAW

• Woofer
    Woofer

I hated "past the bloom of youth".

That just sounds so stupid to me.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Behooves?

In position?

• Moomin
    Moomin

I hated being referred to as 'auntie' - makes me feel really old and it was odd how it happened so quickly after joining. Also, someone on here once said that its giving the kids a false sense of security calling potential strangers 'brother' and 'auntie'. I agree.

Could someone explain what 'agape' love is please?

I looked it up and it said it was Christian love as distinct from erotic love or emotional affection.

I still don't understand. Its love but not an emotional affection? What kind of love is it then? I think I may feel offended if someone signed a card with agape love written in it. Were you offended Mamma?

• solo
    solo

hospitality - as in, shall we provide the public speaker hospitality as no one else has offered. Oh, great, so not only do we have to spend all morning studying the watchtower, then the afternoon at the meeting but we also have to spend the rest of whats left of the day sitting still being well behaved listening to spiritually uplifting conversation (and there's another expression I hate!)

keep your eyes on the prize (thats the one neatly wrapped up in the WT which is actually an empty box)

serving where the need is greater - lets just move half a dozen time and completly f**k up your education

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit